UKIP

Started by admin, April 30, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

I don't understand the Giddens bit.

notinshadow

Thanks..

beanzontoast

Perseus, I must have explained badly, but the way it is, acording to there being only duality in the universe there can only be TWO, in this case political party`s, ( this becomes much easier to see if you do not subscribe / identify with any of them ) that is a very difficult thing to do the older you are, to help with a little more common ground, if there are only 2 political party`s, because of this duality they must be poles apart, which in reality they are, but today you must have heard you cant place a fag paper between them now, so the question is or should be where are they now,             ( i was hopeing many reading my other threads would have seen this ). the answer is for many many years they have both been on the centre ground, those at the top know it, and you may notice how we always have a move from Labour to Conservatives at a general election, and a Labour voter, cant quite bring themselves to vote Tory, ( there`s the duality again ) and vise versa. Now the main question to ask is what is the natural home ( or pole for the 2 political party`s ) History will tell you this. I hope you have some questions, as the rabbit hole goes deeper.

beanzontoast

The rabbit hole is meant to convey the points iv`e raised go much deeper, than the voter understands, and the 2 political party`s dont want you to know,again its important to have an open mind, ask away.

beanzontoast

Also Perseus to answer your question, the only problem with the EU, the Labour Party, the Conservatives, is U.K.I.P. it alone has exposed the EU for what it is, and what it is to become, it also points a light on the main political party`s. All party`s dislike U.K.I.P. for doing this, remember all three major party`s put a three line whip on a vote for a referendum, meaning if you vote to have a referendum you lost your job as an MP, or forget any promotion. 81 MP`s defied Camron. what a triumph for concience. Also Tony Blair was not in the true sense of the word a Labour man, thats why he had to go.

notinshadow

Beanz I have waited for ages for a reply from you on the top police job thread..come on sort it out.. :(

beanzontoast

Looks L a TORY, will have a look at it.

notinshadow

Cheers fella.

notinshadow

Kipperdip

The bit I don't get is why you cherry pick which bits you want to answer instead of just having a direct debate with him.

Why?

notinshadow

Quote from: kipperdip on May 08, 2012, 03: PM
LLTA - I'll debate anything with anyone, anytime.  Perseus is not interested in debate.

Lets wait and see. 

Demanding apologies and explanations for comments made by others which may be at variance with his conception of left wing orthodoxy is NOT indulging in debate it's a form of bullying.

OK
Sadly this bullying, self-righteous attitude is the defining characteristic of the leftist establishment.

OK
In their eyes there is only one allowable opinion, all else is heresy and must be silenced.  The hallmarks of the totalitarian society in fact.

OK

Perseus is ever so fond of using the term 'populism' as a term of abuse.  In his eyes there is only left wing orthodoxy, nothing else is allowed.

OK

If he wants a debate along the lines of 'right wing populism' versus left wing orthodoxy in an open public debate - BRING IT ON !!, perhaps Steve L could act as Chairman.  I'll arrange a suitable eloquent speaker he can do the same.  Plenty of time for a Q and A afterwards.
I'm telling you here and now - that won't happen, he'll run a mile.

Lets wait and see.

Bit surprised that you showed zero reaction to the substance of the post?

I have not the faintest idea if it was right, nearly right or wrong!!

notinshadow

So that's a No then "P"

notinshadow

Quote from: perseus on May 08, 2012, 04: PM
Pppffft. Does it sound like a no? When he responds directly to the big post i'll play ball. Until then. . . no dice.

That's how it reads to me.

I am quite surprised actually with your reply.

You say you want one thing and now you move the goal posts.

That long post doesn't need answering in one go to create a debate, if you were that bothered about it you could have asked all the same questions in a debate one at a time.

You have bottle it..fair enough..no problem to me but you have bottled it.

notinshadow

It's OK mate if Kipper is too much for you why not have it with Ryehill or someone simular that you might have a chance with.

Your stance reminds me of when I was a kid and someone wanted to fight but the other was saying..Ok I will fight you but it has to be in my street, I want all my friends there, my parents and I want to have a big stick but you have to come alone..

Wake up man..

notinshadow

I would have thought milkman.

Inspector Knacker

Is this going to go on till the world agrees with you ...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.