UKIP

Started by admin, April 30, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Quote from: perseus on May 05, 2012, 10: PM
S.A piping up soon i reckon.

His input about his party would be good to have, as no one knows it better than him..

Well actually anyone who has ever built a decent size business up, can see where he is at with it, I would have thought.

beanzontoast

Looks like tory and perseus, how about do you believe there is a God, 140 mega rich people made hartlepool what it is, it might not of been perfect, but from them its gone downhill, they left it, you made it s**t. Ask at the museum for the glass plates. Any way this is a thread for U.K.I.P.

notinshadow

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 05, 2012, 11: PM
Looks like tory and perseus, how about do you believe there is a God, 140 mega rich people made hartlepool what it is, it might not of been perfect, but from them its gone downhill, they left it, you made it s**t. Ask at the museum for the glass plates. Any way this is a thread for U.K.I.P.

I am pretty good when it comes to Hartlepool history and I don't need to Google, as it has always interested me.

The period that interest me most is the period from about 1800-1950/60

Even the funny stuff like when R.W.J. bricked up Christchurch doorways halfway, before there was riotous behaviour, because Burgess wouldn't lets kids from all over the town go to the schoool there.

Your on a topic I enjoy, so lets talk back in time about them all you like.. but it does f*c* all at the ballot box.

notinshadow

Was Christchurch not £8,400 of which R.W.J. stumped up 8k and 400 quid was public donations/subscription.

The stone came out of his dock, that's why when you look at it, it's all over the place really.

The drawing for the first steple was going to be much higher but so was the cost, so it was redrawn for the smaller steple.

Come on I love history..

notinshadow

I like why the house oppersite the gates at Ward Jackson has that bit at the top of it..

Anyone know why...

beanzontoast

Will you all stop it, the past was the past, it was bad for workers at that time, Hartlepool was a sea port and had pressgangs, if you go to Durham cathedral, you would have sanctuary, I was not there, we now have indoor toilets and welfare is a career choice, i dont have an issue with this, i just state Hartlepool has a history, my question to you is has it got better.. I know the answer, you cant tell me what you want, thank god for bricks at least they leave a legasy, i refer to the buildings in west park, as apossed to the monstrosity of the town hall. Keep the red flag flying here.

beanzontoast

And from what i have seen from the Elections, the red flag will be here for a long time, come on admit it, you did hang a monkey, dont feel sad, he jumped out of his suit many years later, he is now the Mayor, sins forgiven ahmen.

notinshadow

Come on you can do better than that!!  ;D

beanzontoast

Looks LIke,
                 Of course i can do better than that, But you need to do better than that, but you have all voted, and you have voted for the same, as same as, so you will have more taxes, more imigration, more taxes, ad infinitum  ( thats latin ) means i will have long gone.

The Great Dictator

For Labour it was expected, mid term elections always prove this. The fact the Tories and Lib Dems have just raised the tax level to £9000 makes no difference to the 30% of voters. When Miliband takes power in 3 years the landscape will change again and the local majority will be eroded. It is very clear that the public want to be in EU so UKIP might as well disband now along with the BNP.

notinshadow

Do the public in general want to be in the EU?

notinshadow

I think you have long gone mate.

The Great Dictator

They must, UKIP have made no impact in 10-15 years.

beanzontoast

I could be in a different country right now, wrote a book on how to win an election, made millions, you may be in Hartlepool, fretting over Ray Wells, I might even be eating a Pasty, one thing is for sure you may still be looking for the next monkey to hang,Whoops you may already have it in your sights.

notinshadow

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 06, 2012, 01: AM
I could be in a different country right now,

NO..

wrote a book on how to win an election,

No..

made millions,

No..far from it.

you may be in Hartlepool,

No

fretting over Ray Wells,

No why he has the Park ward sown up.

I might even be eating a Pasty,

You might be drinking!!

one thing is for sure you may still be looking for the next monkey to hang,

No..I wasn't born in Hartlepool so that chucks the monkey hanging theory out the window.

Whoops you may already have it in your sights.

Never gave it any thought.

Next..