Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I think basically what's been clearly established is there was MK1 and i adamant there were significant slice of gammon in the local brexit party. People cried foul and yelled "prove it".

Since then channel 4 have outed one of them as being as blatant a racist as you'll find an another has exposed himself as having very similar views.

Personally i quite like a bit of Sinatra on occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V-d8Z1mouk

Land Phil

So why the delay kicking out the latest offender ?

akarjl2

probably cos nobody cares about them worrying about brexit party is akin to worrying about y2k virus...

and either there is evidence of this behaviour and those that have it are too gutless to report it officially to police or

there is no evidence

a none event.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on January 07, 2020, 12: PM
I think basically what's been clearly established is there was MK1 and i adamant there were significant slice of gammon in the local brexit party. People cried foul and yelled "prove it".
Love your use of the word 'gammon', the petulantly outraged go to word of contempt....... unable to find words to express what they are, you resort to the insult.

Since then channel 4 have outed one of them as being as blatant a racist as you'll find an another has exposed himself as having very similar views.

What are you going to do when you run out of comic opera racists? Are you going to drag this out till election time?.... you truly are a politician. We can see what they are, we don't need you popping up like a faulty jack in the box to 'enlighten' us. Jeez.
As for Sinatra ...'They all Laughed' correct, we still are. You're like someone who has rearranged the back kitchen draws so that the tea towels are now in the bottom draw instead of the top, bursting to keep telling the world of your smartness at doing this you fail to grasp no one gives a monkeys'.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 07, 2020, 12: PM
probably cos nobody cares about them worrying about brexit party is akin to worrying about y2k virus...

and either there is evidence of this behaviour and those that have it are too gutless to report it officially to police or

there is no evidence

a none event.

A) The millennium bug wasn't fixed in all cases, it was mitigated and the issue was put off in some cases raising it's head this year.
     Crazy but true.

B) I have seen screen grabs of a Brexit Councillor sharing strongly racist material.
    It was expected to be picked up by Shane and The Mail already.
    I have no idea why there has been a delay.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on January 07, 2020, 12: PM
So why the delay kicking out the latest offender ?
Votes in chamber. Everything is as simple as that. The SCAB Group have become more influential with every outing.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on January 07, 2020, 03: PM

I have no idea why there has been a delay..........
The chants of 'old news', 'nothing to see here', 'steps have been taken to prevent this happening again' show how desperate certain people are to not face reality.

The problem is serious and these people are a clear danger.
If ignored we will see more of this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-51022706

The far right terrorists  are a significant problem in the UK.

mk1

Quoteyou fail to grasp no one gives a monkeys'.

Given the increasing frenzy of your multiple posts claiming you don't care I think we know who has 'given the monkey'.
By the way should you not be posting using green 'ink' like all your letters to The Daily Mail............

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 07, 2020, 01: PM

Love your use of the word 'gammon', the petulantly outraged go to word of contempt....... unable to find words to express what they are, you resort to the insult.

Whats wrong with the word gammon?
Is the outrage because Garry Glitter used it in one of his songs?

https://youtu.be/XxfSlIS55mk?t=14

'Do you wanna be in my gang,  gammom gammon, gammon gammon,     gammon....................

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on January 07, 2020, 03: PM

The millennium bug wasn't fixed in all cases, it was mitigated and the issue was put off in some cases raising it's head this year.
     Crazy but true.

You can't reason with someone  who thinks everything is a vast left-wing conspiracy to remove all our cherished old customs like sending 6 year-olds up chimneys-elf & safety has ruined everyfink innit

I don't suppose a Corbynist Trotskyite Stalinist left -wing rag like New Scientist will have any effect of the cavemen but here goes:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2229238-a-lazy-fix-20-years-ago-means-the-y2k-bug-is-taking-down-computers-now/

Next they will be claiming Climate Change is real...................

The Great Dictator

Will somebody please tell me what a GAMMON is ?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 07, 2020, 03: PM
Quoteyou fail to grasp no one gives a monkeys'.

Given the increasing frenzy of your multiple posts claiming you don't care I think we know who has 'given the monkey'.
By the way should you not be posting using green 'ink' like all your letters to The Daily Mail............
'increasing frenzy of your multiple posts'...oh dear. This from someone who has  just posted five consecutive posts on God knows what.
We all know your game, it'll carry on till May.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 07, 2020, 04: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 07, 2020, 01: PM

Whats wrong with the word gammon?
Is the outrage because Garry Glitter used it in one of his songs?

https://youtu.be/XxfSlIS55mk?t=14

'Do you wanna be in my gang,  gammom gammon, gammon gammon,     gammon....................
You David's spokesperson now?
As for 'Glitter',  I'll bow to your greater in depth knowledge of his history.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 07, 2020, 07: PM

We all know your game, it'll carry on till May.

As I keep telling you I don't care, I don't care..............

Admin. Note: Post edited  - most distasteful.