Deluded one speaks,but you cant comment.

Started by Alnwickist, February 26, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

There was me thinking cuts mean cutbacks, not more spending.

steveL

I was scanning through the £500+ spending spreadsheets the other day and noticed that the money spent on 'artist's impressions' is approaching £150,000. I think CAB's cunning plan is to build a virtual Hartlepool and we'll eventually all be asked to cough up for  3D visor glasses which allow us 'live and move' within his new vision.

I noticed that no comments were allowed on CAB's mutterings; it would seem only fair for someone from the opposition to be given equal space - but then that's The Mail for you.

There was another article with Cranney rambling about some get together to offer advice to budding entrepreneurs so I thought I'd glance through his own CV:

* 26 companies that went tits up
* Mutual Securities going bust leaving £380,000 owed to creditors (many of whom were young, local businesses)
* Prosecuted by the Environment Agency for breach of licence regulations
* Defaulted on a £115,000 Government backed loan
* Banned by the courts from being a Director for 5 years after a case brought by the Department of Trade and Industry against him and official described by the court judge as 'incompetent'.
* 3 of his former business associates ended up in jail

CAB described him as 'an asset to the council'

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

to be fair the hammering the council got on the council tax rise article comments
I took it as a foregone conclusion that there would be no comments on the porky one's inane ramblings ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Any clues as to who 'Dianne 2017' is? 'She'  popped up 3 times  in Cranney's 'Business advice' Mail story to defend the serial bankrupt:

Well it probably be better than your advice, he is trying to help local businesses and all you doing is having a dig least he trying to do something for the local businesses more than i can say for you. Might even go down me-self but not for the crack but to support him and for your information mate Kevin Cranney is a good man and i have worked with him for years and all he did was help and support his staff and volunteers and helped me a great deal. I wouldn't be the person today if it wasn't for his support so just back of you know nothing about him only what you have heard of these small minded people......................................My quote his he is a good man..................................................................................................He knows how to run businesses i have worked him for years and was a excellent boss unless you know him personally like i did when i worked with him for years then people should just keep quiet he done a lot for his staff and volunteers over the years

This type of billet-doux can only be from him or one of his brood.

Does this bit (with correct  punctuation added) count as an 'own goal'?

'i have worked him for years and was a excellent boss, unless you know him personally like i did.'

kevplumb

I do know him personally

and still can't stand the arrogant big mouthed self-important pratt  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

I've just stirred the Mail pot a bit- lets see how long comments remain open?

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on February 26, 2017, 02: PM
Any clues as to who 'Dianne 2017' is? 'She'  popped up 3 times  in Cranney's 'Business advice' Mail story to defend the serial bankrupt:

Could it be Diane Tait? One post on here defending Crannible - too much of a coincidence?

http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,2085.0/nowap.html

http://www.informnorth.com/images/testimonials/Partnership%20working%20in%20Owton%20Low%20R.pdf see page 24....and look who's on page 5 with the recently convicted thief.....

Alnwickist

Sounds like the ramblings of one his daughters.

Inspector Knacker

Whoever 'wrote' it must have Ingerlish as a second language.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on February 27, 2017, 06: PM

She did say she went to  'Cranney Community College'.

jawsbbc

it is diane tait the same one who cleaned mr and mrs crannys hill view farm up for them when they left   mrs crannys  dogs had caused £5000 of damage the place was like a bomb site damage furniture dog poop all over and the ever loving mrs and mr tait dutifully cleaned it up

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 27, 2017, 07: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on February 27, 2017, 06: PM

She did say she went to  'Cranney Community College'.
Ah, so it's a fourth language then.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.