hbc / cranny tesco carrier bag charge fund

Started by jawsbbc, December 06, 2016, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Earlier post Steve L said cafe in the crem gets free veg,walking in there today why would I see bales of hay stacked on a wagon pulling out of the cafe area,would that be cranibles?

stokoe

In fact I have just had a walk round and behind the cafe there is some council out buildings,can I ask or am I missing something why would the council want bales of hay?

akarjl

Well maybe it's to feed the donkeys at the Kremlin?

jawsbbc

akarjl    Earlier post Steve L said cafe in the crem gets free veg,walking in there today why would I see bales of hay stacked on a wagon pulling out of the cafe area,would that be cranibles?

the answer is  yes his missus,  is the cafe in the crem paying for mrs cranny,s hay for her horses?? probs

kevplumb

does it come as any suprise ?
why do you think they wont publish the accounts

cranberry has more fiddles than the london philharmonic
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

Quote from: fred c on December 09, 2016, 02: PM
Every user of the post should use......(apologies I can't copy & paste the addy, but just google)

WhatDoTheyKnow

To make a Freedom of Information request about the Cafe in The Crem....... or Any Other, of the decisions HBC  don't want us to know about.

It's easy to use & they don't like the public 'pestering' them.

This time last year HBC's CEO said at a full council meeting..... "The accounts of the Inspirations Cafe"would be made available early in the new year........... 12 months later, we are still waiting.

Has HBC really got that bad, that it is almost impossible to find anyone who actually tells the truth within the Kremlin.

Don't hold your breath https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/most_recent_accounts_of_inspirat#incoming-642592 April 2015 and refused.

There are a lot of requests refused or not closed out. Probably the only value of the site is that multiple request will bog the kremlin legal team down- probably resulting in funds being allocated to create a manager and team to deal with request?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Riddler5 on December 09, 2016, 12: PM
Quote from: steveL on December 09, 2016, 09: AM

On a lighter note, one of Cranney's stated reasons for the importance of the scheme is that it supplies free vegetables to the Cafe in the Cemetery

If that were true, why should it be supplied to a business instead of deserving groups or food banks ?
As a footnote to this, it sounds like the entire organisation is regarded by some as one huge fiefdom where everything is inter-connected in some blurred way that defies basic logic.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

nothing new there then
that lot seem to think they own this town
must be pi**ed of with us serfs causing ripples
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

fred c

Quote from: akarjl on December 10, 2016, 07: AM
Quote from: fred c on December 09, 2016, 02: PM
Every user of the post should use......(apologies I can't copy & paste the addy, but just google)

WhatDoTheyKnow

To make a Freedom of Information request about the Cafe in The Crem....... or Any Other, of the decisions HBC  don't want us to know about.

It's easy to use & they don't like the public 'pestering' them.

This time last year HBC's CEO said at a full council meeting..... "The accounts of the Inspirations Cafe"would be made available early in the new year........... 12 months later, we are still waiting.

Has HBC really got that bad, that it is almost impossible to find anyone who actually tells the truth within the Kremlin.

Don't hold your breath https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/most_recent_accounts_of_inspirat#incoming-642592 April 2015 and refused.

There are a lot of requests refused or not closed out. Probably the only value of the site is that multiple request will bog the kremlin legal team down- probably resulting in funds being allocated to create a manager and team to deal with request?

That was the idea.... but it does work, I have had more requests denied than granted, but if enough people make the same requests a collective complaint can me made, in law they have to have grounds for refusing to answer........ Embarrassing the Council isn't a reason for denial.

steveL

It's important to see the whole process through. We know that HBC's default position would be to refuse everything, if only it could. If a valid request is refused, the next step is to ask for an Internal Review. This is unlikely to make any difference with HBC but it is a necessary step before moving on the step 3 which is to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. He will back-heel it if you haven't followed the procedure.

I have some faith in the Information Commissioner's Office but you need to lay out a timeline of your complaint and spend some time making sure that you provide sufficient detail.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

steve pm me a specimen request
i havent a clue with all this  :-[

Devils advocate

Quote from: kevplumb on December 10, 2016, 10: AM
steve pm me a specimen request
i havent a clue with all this  :-[

A few more people may make requests if they knew the process. Maybe admin or someone in the know could make a small tutorial for people like myself who do not really undersatnd the FOI process but would like to get involved.

fred c

Just go to the WhatDoTheyKnow website.....

You need to create an account, the usual.... email addy.... password

Using the site is pretty straight forward.

Type into search .... Hartlepool Council

Ask your question.

ie.    Could you supply me with the total cost of the Inspirations conversation including legal & architectural fees..... or....... what was C Akers Belchers expenses in 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 /to the presentt time.

They are supposed to reply in 20 days

If they dont you can ask for an update.

If they refuse you can contact the information minister..... as long as you followthe correct steps..

If I can do it..... anybody can

Steely Dan

You know what? I'm going to have some fun with this. I want to know why those Marina toilets are never open. In fact I want to know if they've ever been open

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on December 10, 2016, 04: PM
Just go to the WhatDoTheyKnow website.....

You need to create an account, the usual.... email addy.... password

Using the site is pretty straight forward.

Type into search .... Hartlepool Council

Ask your question.

ie.    Could you supply me with the total cost of the Inspirations conversation including legal & architectural fees..... or....... what was C Akers Belchers expenses in 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 /to the presentt time.

They are supposed to reply in 20 days

If they dont you can ask for an update.

If they refuse you can contact the information minister..... as long as you followthe correct steps..

If I can do it..... anybody can
thanks for the help fred  ;)