Are there two Labour Parties in Hartlepool ?

Started by seaton, March 31, 2015, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

The reason I ask is that Ian Wright never seems to get involved, he is Labour as the Council, Labour controlled. I would have thought with all the current going ons he would having a word with them. They could cost him his seat. I assume he attends Labour Party meetings along with The Mob ?
Am I right in saying it's not the local Labour Party who nominates the candidate to stand as the MP but the hierarchy ?

Land Phil

When I have raised council matters with him he has always washed his hands.

Not that he has ever got them dirty.

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

I understand Steven Ackers-Beltcher went for the Labour Party nomination, in effect deselecting Shighty.

Little wonder Shighty has no room for these jokers. 

beanzontoast

Ian Wright knows exactly what is going on  with the Ackers Belchers, he knows they are an embarrassment and a liability,  he took them both into an office for 30 minutes when they went to speak to Jeremy Hunt. I wouldn't be surprised if SAB has been told not to stand for mayor after this term. A bigger scandal is the 3 tory councillors who have shown utter contempt for the residents of Rural West.

Foggy

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 01, 2015, 10: AM
I understand Steven Ackers-Beltcher went for the Labour Party nomination, in effect deselecting Shighty.

You nearly had me there... then I remembered what day it is today  ;)

SRMoore

That may have actually been CAB. He was on the approved candidates list for Labour and fancied himself as an MEP via last years European Elections. Salt for him he didn't get the support of his fellow party members for one of the three nominations, losing out to an incumbent and two union workers.

Bless...

Lord Elpus

Quote from: SRMoore on April 02, 2015, 08: AM

That may have actually been CAB. He was on the approved candidates list for Labour and fancied himself as an MEP via last years European Elections. Salt for him he didn't get the support of his fellow party members for one of the three nominations, losing out to an incumbent and two union workers.

Bless...

I knew CAB was after the Euro Election nomination, but I was told SAB did put himself forward for Shighty's job.  To say he would have been out of his depth is an understatement. 

Still if he was elected as MP he'd be handy for evening walks on Hampstead Heath to take the air.

Foggy

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 02, 2015, 08: AM
Quote from: SRMoore on April 02, 2015, 08: AM

Bless...

I knew CAB was after the Euro Election nomination, but I was told SAB did put himself forward for Shighty's job.  To say he would have been out of his depth is an understatement. 

Still if he was elected as MP he'd be handy for evening walks on Hampstead Heath to take the air.

You mean it wasn't an April Fool??  :-\

Lord Elpus

norfolkngoode

Quote Lord Elpus......

LOL,

How useless do you need to be, to be out of your depth doing shightys job?..........

The country's most useless MP.

Does he actually do anything?
'They don't like it up em'

crisstw

norfolkngoode

Quote from: crisstw on April 02, 2015, 11: AM
He opens food banks

Oops, I forgot about that.....

Along with the abundance of Land fills across the town, its one of the milestones of 50 years of Labour representation....

Quite an achievement.......It must make them very proud

'They don't like it up em'