'verdict' reached on Ged Hall phoning a member of the public's boss...

Started by DRiddle, June 21, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Private Fraser

Sadly you're very right Mr Allison. But come the next round of elections you can see the some of the honest but slow-witted voters of the town thinking "but he's Labour, my dad voted Labour and my Grandad voted Labour so I've got to vote Labour!"

That's what these councillors like Wilcox and Hall will rely on, unfortunately they'll get away with it again and be re-elected.
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

DRiddle

QuoteThat's what these councillors like Wilcox and Hall will rely on, unfortunately they'll get away with it again and be re-elected.

Hall's finished on The Burn Valley, I know it, he knows it, the people of my ward know it.

His best bet is to change wards. I reckon there'll be a seat going on the manor soon.  ::)

mk1

Whilst it is the SCAB's who drove  the Council into the gutter and Angie and Cranny who have salted away the most cash what do we make of Carl? He sat quietly  on his ample ar*se whilst all this was going on. He seems to have no purpose other than to protect his position and keep in the good books of whoever is the current 'Dear Leader'.

grim reaper

And I still say Mr Riddle would walk the position of MP for this town.
He could fight his corner on clearing the town of the scum elements in local govt. and fighting FOR the town, rather than doing nothing at all and simply sniping at the Tory Govt.

What a clown our MP has turned out to be.  ::)
He's lambasted the Tories for their 'savage' and 'unnecessary' cuts and yet Millipede and Balls Up have pulled the rug from under his Pravda script by stating they now agree with the austerity cuts and will maintain them if Labour get back into Govt.!!!!

Mind you, he won't even be blushing over that....this is Hartlepool...they even vote for monkeys.

steveL

We have an MP? Isn't it odd that he hasn't given us all the benefit of his expertise on the Traveller Community?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

"And I still say Mr Riddle would walk the position of MP for this town. "

Dunno about that. For a teecher his spelling is atroshush.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

Quote"And I still say Mr Riddle would walk the position of MP for this town. "

Dunno about that. For a teecher his spelling is atroshush.

I agree my spelling isn't my strong point. (I blame Thatcher).

I think I do ok at forming a decent line of argument though. (see latest comment).

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/no-action-taken-against-hartlepool-councillor-who-phoned-a-school-to-complain-about-a-teacher-s-questions-1-5795509