the rifty is it a charity or is it not ?

Started by jawsbbc, August 13, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Quote from: kevplumb on March 19, 2019, 07: PM
[quote ]
in the photo with some of Hartlepool's political powerhouses, she also gets to work with her if I'm reading the photo description correctly
powerhouses ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D the lot couldn't blow a 3 amp fuse  ;)
[/quote] https://bit.ly/2TDo5kR so is it a charity or not why will hbc not answer this question

Grumblstiltskin

All we need is one thread, one little bit of twine to pull and it all comes down, can someone more knowledgeable than me pull that thread FFS

jawsbbc

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on March 21, 2019, 02: AM
All we need is one thread, one little bit of twine to pull and it all comes down, can someone more knowledgeable than me pull that thread FFS
wish they would, me personally i think officers staff and other councillor know what is going on but are to afraid to say anything  in fear of losing  their post or job or  chairmanship  thousands has gone to the rifty /rifty project over the years  so were is all the money been spent ?? i will ask again is it a charity or is it not

jawsbbc

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on March 21, 2019, 02: AM
All we need is one thread, one little bit of twine to pull and it all comes down, can someone more knowledgeable than me pull that thread FFS AND WE ALL KNOW WHO WILL GET THE LIONS SHARE OF THIS THE RIFTY PROJECT
https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/new-grant-initiative-to-help-host-activities-for-children-age-5-19-in-hartlepool-1-9670261?fbclid=IwAR2c0pFzP95fXoXZK_QC

Inspector Knacker

This whole thing makes no sense at all to me.
Going from appearances it's their little kingdom, but how can anybody just walk into a Council owned building and commandeer it for their purpose?
Is there a manager of the Centre and what role do they actually play, do they run it or just clear up and do the boring stuff. Are they obligrped to doff their cap to their betters when they make a royal visit.
In my eyes they're no different to anyone else, and if they can do it, why can't anyone else. I recall no invitations to tender for the building.
There's more information coming out of a KGB training school.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

stokoe

Bloody hell what's going on with cabs face, he looks weird and that billy idol hair?

Grumblstiltskin

I wonder if CAB and SAB realise that when they walk away/are dragged screaming and kicking from the Civic Centre, they will be regarded as some of the most bent, despised Councilors in Hartlepool's history, I think they have, that's why the rumours of bailing out to Brighton, get as far away as possible and try to leave it all behind. They won't, it will follow them like a bad smell when the people of this great town learn the full truth. I hope that day is close as I'd love to see ALL the scum brought to book and made to pay for what they have done.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on March 26, 2019, 10: PM
I wonder if CAB and SAB realise that when they walk away/are dragged screaming and kicking from the Civic Centre, they will be regarded as some of the most bent, despised Councilors in Hartlepool's history, I think they have, that's why the rumours of bailing out to Brighton, get as far away as possible and try to leave it all behind. They won't, it will follow them like a bad smell when the people of this great town learn the full truth. I hope that day is close as I'd love to see ALL the scum brought to book and made to pay for what they have done.

Ewn they do leave, they will get he parade and cheers they always wanted.
I don't believe it.

John dory

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on March 26, 2019, 02: PM
Bloody hell what's going on with cabs face

His left upper-eye-lid is really  badly damaged by his overuse of botox. He is politically a walking corpse and actually looks like one as well!

diSme

Aren't there rules against posting offensive images in this forum?!  :o
I believe everything and nothing

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 27, 2019, 06: PM
Quote from: stokoe on March 26, 2019, 02: PM
Bloody hell what's going on with cabs face

His left upper-eye-lid is really  badly damaged by his overuse of botox. He is politically a walking corpse and actually looks like one as well!

He certainly looks though he has been overdoing something, the weight loss hasn't done him any favours, but as mk1 mentions, his left eye doesn't match the right one.....I have to say, he isn't aging well.

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

We have strayed of course slightly, the question was.....Is the Rifty Youth Project a Charity ?

The 1 thing we know for certain is quite clearly, 'It Isn't'...at least the last time I checked the CC website it isn't.

What we don't know and what no one seems to be able to find out is, What is it, is it a Business, Youth Club, Community Centre ?

Despite a number of FOI requests, no clear and concise answers are available from HBC, no one within HBC seems to have any responsibility for  the building and what happens within it, even the Chief Finance Officer.