the rifty is it a charity or is it not ?

Started by jawsbbc, August 13, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on October 21, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on October 21, 2018, 09: AM
( THE RIFTY  it's not a charity or charitable organisation. It's a Community Group. A non-profit that is not set up under the Charitable Trust, CIO or Charitable Company legal structure.

It is a Unincorporated Association  which has no obligation to report to the Charity Commission.)

SO IS THIS HOW THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE ALL DOING

I may be wrong but my understanding is that if the Unicorporated Association receives donations in excess of £5000.00 pounds in any one year, they then have to register as a charity, regardless as to how the organisation was originally created.
Surely that must be the case? Otherwise they could have a theoretical income of £40 million a year and no need to declare it. There must be some accountability, even if it's £16.46 in a biscuit tin.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

UnknownUser

An 'unincorporated association' is an organisation set up through an agreement between a group of people who come together for a reason other than to make a profit (for example, a voluntary group or a sports club).

You don't need to register an unincorporated association, and it doesn't cost anything to set one up.

Individual members are personally responsible for any debts and contractual obligations.

If you make a profit
If the association does start trading and makes a profit, you'll need to pay Corporation Tax and file a Company Tax Return in the same way as a limited company.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

jawsbbc

looks like father and son bonding sab and dad  enjoying my cafe in the rifty
https://www.facebook.com/mycafeHartlepool/photos/rpp.1937828456501917/2228988927385867/?type=3&theater
looking through comments it looks as if he has family working there  who would have thought  ;D ;D

My Cafe
15 October at 20:36 ·
We organise events and do outside catering as well as hiring our cafe and hall out for private events and fundraisers. This is a picture of our pizza and pasta night. It's something different and a good way to raise funds or have a get together with friends and family. For more information call in for a chat or call 280625

jawsbbc

Quote from: Nice on October 21, 2018, 10: AM
Quote from: jawsbbc on October 20, 2018, 03: PM
Quote from: UnknownUser on October 20, 2018, 11: AM
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/charitable_grants_donations

Hartlepool Borough Council seem to provide a fair bit of funding for this non charity
can anyone view these ???this is all i am getting when i try to download   Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Grants 2014 - 2015
Grants that the Council makes to external organisations

File type: XLSX
Size: 285.12 KB

No problem downloading and opening 2014-2015 . The rifty was 40th in the table receiving £1350

PM me an email address if you would like a copy
thanks NICE  could get it on laptop but not phone

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: UnknownUser on October 22, 2018, 12: PM
An 'unincorporated association' is an organisation set up through an agreement between a group of people who come together for a reason other than to make a profit (for example, a voluntary group or a sports club).

You don't need to register an unincorporated association, and it doesn't cost anything to set one up.

Individual members are personally responsible for any debts and contractual obligations.

So is there a list of members? Surely those with liability must need to be registered as such? Would such an organisation require auditing?

jawsbbc

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on October 22, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: UnknownUser on October 22, 2018, 12: PM

So is there a list of members? Surely those with liability must need to be registered as such? Would such an organisation require auditing?
think the question has been ASKED  ANYONE CONFIRM THIS

Inspector Knacker

I know, and it's got to kept being asked.

Owen Jones

I am glad someone is willing to speak to finally speak out about what is really going on at the Rifty, the Akers Belchers must now answer the questions put to them or even more appropriate would be to stand down

fred c

I can only hope Steve and Pam don't hold their breath waiting for an answer from S.A.B.....If anyone should have lost their position as a councillor it should have been him.....Blatant lies about a non existent funeral, even more blatant lies about the mistreatment of vulnerable adults and even more blatant lies about being sick when he was supposed to be attending his Employment Tribunal.....

How decent minded 'Labour Councillors' failed to insist on a full and frank investigation into the circumstances surrounding his dismissal for GIM is beyond most of us and shows them up for lacking any moral integrity whatsoever.

Only in Hartlepool and Only Under a LabMob Councillor....They should hang their heads in shame.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on November 03, 2018, 08: PM

How decent minded 'Labour Councillors' failed to insist on a full and frank investigation into the circumstances surrounding his dismissal for GIM is beyond most of us and shows them up for lacking any moral integrity whatsoever.

Tha Party always comes first . I suspect a butchers block as leader would be defended, but I repeat myself.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Owen Jones on November 03, 2018, 06: PM
the Akers Belchers must now answer the questions put to them or even more appropriate would be to stand down
Stand down? What else could they do, would you employ them?

jawsbbc

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on November 03, 2018, 05: PM
Many thanks to Hartlepool TV for this.

https://www.facebook.com/HartlepoolTV/videos/368497323887906/UzpfSTEwMDAxNjQwNzkzNDcwMDpWSzoxMTg4NzM4MTMxMjg2MTgy/
looks like  belchers family(weldrake) and akers family are fuming

Chantelle Weldrake this is all bull s**t she just a stuck up COW who is bored of her own life i have volunteered here for over a year the kids are happy and there is always something for them to do the food that is giving the kids always enjoy..so get of your high horse and get on with your own life..

Chantelle Weldrake yous all want to get a grip and get on with your own life..and yyes i have been checked.j
Manage
Like · Reply · 23h · Edited
Chantelle Weldrake
Chantelle Weldrake see yous remove all the nice comments from the page..yous are nowt but small minded people who need to grow up..bunch of idiots
Manage
Like · Reply · 23h
Hartlepool TV
Hartlepool TV HTV have not removed any comments

Lewis Akers Looney cow, get a life

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/hartlepool+tv/keywords_search

Lucy Lass-Tick

Dear, oh dear ... some of the comments on there look like they're straight out of the Jeremy Kyle show.

jeffh

If I had nothing to hide I'd be on Hartlepool TV like a shot to give my side of the events