Traveller Sites: Hart Village

Started by admin, August 07, 2013, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

This issue showns just why Hartlepool is in the state its in, we as residents, couldn`t stand together long enough to get a photograph taken.

"The Mob" will be rather pleased at people slagging each other off over the location of the Gypsy Sites, it takes the pressure off them for making the decision in the first place, I can`t remember much an outcry when planning permission was given for the massive dump on the sea front & the recycling "Plants" around Belle Vue ( apart from the local residents )

I suspect those areas will prove a longer term problem for Hartlepool than the Gypsy Sites, yet how many people protested at the granting of planning permission.

It isn`t about "Where" the sites have been located, it`s about how that decision came about, & was it fair & impartial, clearly it wasn`t, it was a purely a politicaly motivated decison that is now being shown up for what it was.

marky

marky

Perhaps it's the way I'm reading it but in that e-mail to Fred, is it not saying that you're not allowed to lodge an objection unless you have already done so when the first raft of 'consultaion' meetings took place?

fred c

Quote from: marky on August 20, 2013, 11: AM
What's wrong with Hartlepool Borough Council in a nutshell

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

So much for Cllr P Beck`s Blah Blah Blah at the recent meeting, he has shown about as much commitment to his Ward Residents as he did as a Manor Residents Trustee, talk about "All Wind & P*ss"

As for Cllr J Robinson.......................... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nothing comes to mind.

The TorLab coalition also did as expected, although i have to say, it must be very difficult to "View The Local Pespective" when your head is stuck up Labours Ar*s.

Hopefully the Residents of Hart & The Rest of Hartlepool show up on Sunday 1st of September to Join in "The Ceremonial Mayors" march & to express their opinion of "The Consort".

Extra77

Those Who Did Not Support the Call-In

Akers-Belcher x2
Beck
Robinson
Cook
Jackson
James
Griffin
Sheilds
Tempest
Richardson
Wells
Morris
Loynes
Simmons
Barclay
Payne
Fleet
Sirs
Anslie
Cranney

#####

Appalling, Beck and Robinson should hang there heads in shame. I cannot understand after Beck stating at the Parish Council meeting about having full support and backing the residents all the way. I am getting lost for words with this shambles.

mk1

Quote from: Extra77 on August 20, 2013, 05: PM
I cannot understand after Beck stating at the Parish Council meeting about having full support and backing the residents all the way. I am getting lost for words with this shambles.

The decision was rigged to put the site at Hart. It was a political decision to have the least impact on safe Labour seats.
Hart is not thought to be a 'natural' Labour seat.
If they lose out to the Conservatives then it is no great problem given Wells has sold the Tory votes for his own personal advancement.
The SCABs made several statements prior to the Election that they can not now go back on.
Everything is being done to protect the SCABs and avoid exposing them as  lying cheats.

I can put it no simpler- You are fooked.

You have been chosen because you have  2 utterly spineless Labour placemen who will keep ducking and diving as long as the SCABs control the party.
Fisher is just as guilty. He sold his vote for the allowances and now  they have stabbed him in the back for his pains. He sold us out and the SCABs sold him out.

Given the  way Politics works in Hartlepool I expect Wilcox to stand in Hart next time round and win on an anti-corruption platform!

mk1

I should also warn you that if you let any of the Labour/Indy  cyphers 'help' your campaign you are effectively keeping the SCABs informed on your every move.
Ditch the snakes. They are not on your side.

rabbit

Seems as though Stockton Council also push through developments despite the wishes of many residents:

A new development near Yarm will not be "called in" and is to go ahead. Seems to have been the case recently there for a number of building projects.

quote:

The National Planning Casework Unit decided not to call-in the case as it was not against national planning guidelines. It is the third time this year the Government has upheld decisions made by Stockton council to permit house building programmes in south Stockton.

It isn`t in the same category as the Hart issue, obviously, but it does show how some councils can push through
controversial developments.

Many argued it was on protected green land, would create a gated community keeping sections of the community separate and could damage wildlife. 

http://tinyurl.com/l2suvyn

DRiddle

I'm genuinely not trolling here, just making an observation. Shane is conspicuously quiet given the 'conservatives' reluctance to 'call in' the decision on Hart and the gypsy site.

Over recent weeks we've seen the Tories support Labours funding of unions, back them in placing a travellers site on green belt land in a village, say literally nothing as a Labour councillor resigned in disgrace after failing to pay national minimum wage, as well as a multitude of other issues which blatantly go against everything a true conservative stands for.

All Ray needs to do now is march side by side with the miners at the next gala in Durham, re-nationalise the railways, hoist the red flag above the band stand in Ward Jackson Park, and he'll be challenging the A-B's for a leadership position.

Only in Hartlepool...

mk1

Your mistake is thinking the 2 parties are Tory and/or Labour. What we have in Hartlepool is Rule by Decree.
Two immensely egotistical people have  joined forces with a kindred soul to impose their will and gain revenge for the  lifetime of abuse & ridicule that was their lot before Mandelson showed them how to milk the system.
There is no party politics only spite and revenge visited on those considered enemies.
It is about dressing up, parading and waving to the poor people outside the carriage.
Anyone want to guess who will be  first to be  nominated  for Freeman of the Borough?

not4me

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on August 20, 2013, 08: PM
Your mistake is thinking the 2 parties are Tory and/or Labour. What we have in Hartlepool is Rule by Decree.
Two immensely egotistical people have  joined forces with a kindred soul to impose their will and gain revenge for the  lifetime of abuse & ridicule that was their lot before Mandelson showed them how to milk the system.
There is no party politics only spite and revenge visited on those considered enemies.
It is about dressing up, parading and waving to the poor people outside the carriage.
Anyone want to guess who will be  first to be  nominated  for Freeman of the Borough?

Where`s "Maximilien Robespierre" when you really need him ?

#Worried

P
Quote from: marky on August 20, 2013, 12: PM
Perhaps it's the way I'm reading it but in that e-mail to Fred, is it not saying that you're not allowed to lodge an objection unless you have already done so when the first raft of 'consultaion' meetings took place?

That is exactly right, we lodged an objection to the decision and were told it would not be accepted even though we also did for the first meetings!  The reason being.....it was sent from a different email address  >:( Now we are not sure if we can still put it in? Who to send it to or by when seeing as all the info :-[ we were given infront of the Chief Exec, Councillors & hundreds of residents at the meeting was "wrong"!!

Oh and FYI the reason our councillors didnt stand up for the call in.....they needed permission from their party

DRiddle

QuoteOh and FYI the reason our councillors didnt stand up for the call in.....they needed permission from their party

Utter rubbish...... they could have defied party orders and voted to call it in. Granted in doing so they would have defied the whip and would be kicked out of the Labour Party, but at least it would have shown they put their residents first.

They didn't need permission... they needed a spine.