Something to think about

Started by Julie noted, August 14, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Anyone know what was  the  religion  of Timothy McVeigh?

He was the man who killed 168  and injured over 800 people in a US terror attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on August 22, 2012, 04: PM
Well, it would seem that Perseus and MK1 are keen to defend Islamic terrorism.  Perhaps Al Qaeda has a Hartlepool Branch?

The biggest threat in today's world is rampant 'Nationalism'.
Idiotic uneducated moroons (sic) running around decrying all their country's ills as the fault of foriegners. Small minded people who believe being born in a certain country makes you superior to all others.
These knobheads want their Army to roam the world attacking and killing percieved enemies at random but they lack the intellect to make the connection between the death and destruction they inflict on brown people A  and the attacks on their own country by friends of brown people A.
These  mentaly challenged nationalists have no problems with their 'own' armed young men killing entirely innocent  wedding groups in the brown people's country. They shrug their shoulders and accept  that brown  kids burnt to a crisp as they celebrated their sisters wedding is, in that lovely phrase used to justify murder,   'collaterall damage' .
In short the  flag-waving nut-jobs have no concept of cause and effect. They never make the link between the two types of murder.

I say a pox on both of you. Crass attempts to connect a crime by a Muslim as being a direct result of being a Muslim just show the lack of any real understanding of the situation.
You may call me whatever you wish but you have a long history of championing  violent extreme right-wing racist, homophobic and Islamophobic causes. Your posts are full of stock cold war phrases and I defy you to find anyone else currently claiming Stalin still has influence in the modern world.
You are stuck in a time warp and your posts are  so extereme they  were (it was hoped) banished to their own arms-length section where they were less polluting.
This move failed to register with you and you still persist in cross posting your ravings in the local threads.
In short you are the sites very own Village Idiot.

Attacks claiming I support terrorist groups will remain unchallenged in much the same way I  decline to debate the (obvious) roundness of the earth with a member of the Flat Earth Society.
You can not reason with a deluded fool.

mk1

As far back as 1596 Elizabeth was so concerned about the  number of 'blackmoores' in England she wrote:

'of late divers blackmoores brought into this realm, of which kind of people there are already here to manie...'.......................... 'those kinde of people should be sente forth of the land'.

She also added:

'most of them are infidels, having no understanding of Christ or his Gospel'

Music to the ears of the little englanders!

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/elizabeth.htm

Lucy Lass-Tick

Mr. P.... whilst you're into resurrecting that which is moribund, is there any chance of a quick word with Shakespeare? I would love to ask him about Francis Bacon... ;)

Julie noted

LL-T; Please don't encourage the all-knowing, all-seeing you know who.
Despite the UK finally waking up to the problems of our uncontrolled immigration under labour; despite Greece, France, Italy, Spain and Germany finally taking steps to control unaffordable immigration, those that post on here stating it is an unsustainable situation for the UK are called...well, I won't even repeat the scurrillous, pathetic remarks.
I'll tell you what; when vet cooper states labour was wrong to let so many come into this country...that shows I'm right and smart a*** p is talking out of his proverbial.
He's a one certificate know nowt.  :(
And THAT is my last post on this subject...despite know-all coming back with a load of pathetic waffle.  Waffle away.........................Like a number of other people on here, I'm sick of YOUR racist comments.

Micksmate

Taliban behead 17 at a party in Afghanistan
Taliban behead Pakistani soldiers
Taliban execute 2 Afghans publicly

No doubt the whack jobs will soon be claiming that these attacks were sponsored by UKIP, BNP or The English League and that the perpetrators be offered asylum and be given treatment in case they become traumatised by their acts and then be able to wander freely among our citizens as it's not their fault.

mk1

British soldier tries to murder a 10 year old Afghan boy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19305115

This bit is unbelievable:

Crook was armed with two grenades and a bayonet, his rifle having been confiscated as a safety precaution.

The man was so drunk they took his rifle away from him-why was he allowed any weapon?

No doubt the whack jobs in UKIP, BNP or The English Defence League will want him to be freed and given a medal!

Here you will see how you can shoot innocent civilians and just get a fine:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/29/uk-soldiers-disciplined-afghanistan

Oh and just for the sake of balance if you want to know about 'cutting of head ask this Ghurka who :

sliced off the head of a dead Afghan man with his kukri, a traditional Nepalese curved knife, to verify the victim's identity. The Gurkha was later cleared of removing the head "as a kind of trophy, or for any other such improper motive", according to prosecutors.

'Whitewash' does not even come close................

Let us end with a little quiz.
Which is the only Western Army that allows convicted murderers to serve in its ranks?

Micksmate

Amazing, absolutely amazing, here we have a series of reports on groups who are beheading and slaughtering their own countrymen and fellow human beings and even putting these acts on youtube, what do we get in return, these atrocities are being compared to American soldiers allegedly burning copies of the Koran and a British soldier who has probably been through and seen hell on earth during his tour being drunk, you couldn't make it up.  Is it any wonder with the anti-British, anti- Christian rhetoric of these people that this country is in the mess it's in, I wonder if ever any of these despots make it into this country whether these two would sponsor them or even take them in as lodgers.  I think it's time to look for another forum that doesn't allow whack jobs on the site.

mk1

Quote from: Micksmate on August 29, 2012, 02: PM
these atrocities are being compared to American soldiers allegedly burning copies of the Koran............

Read up on the US Soldier who  killed 16 Afghans (9 women and children)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17330205

Or the US Army 'Death Squad' that mudered entire families and dismembered and photographed the bodies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12836851

Seems to me a bit more serious than burning a book................

a British soldier who has probably been through and seen hell on earth during his tour being drunk, you couldn't make it up.

As I predicted  the insects are crawling out of the woodwork to defend a monster who was allowed to be  mortal drunk while on duty.
A despicable evil man who tried to murder a 10 year old boy.
Shame on you for trying to defend such a scum bag.

Have you figured out yet which Army allowed 3 convicted murderers to serve in its ranks?

I think it's time to look for another forum that doesn't allow whack jobs on the site.

Yep and I believe I have found a place where you will fit in nicely

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Micksmate

My last comments on this site, you will notice no condemnation of these reported acts a few of many, not against British or other coalition forces but against their own people who are mostly innocent and unarmed civilians, instead they are compared to the acts of British forces, something that most decent British people who see what the conditions the armed forces have to work under, the amount of deaths and horrendous injuries sustained would contemplate, but as stated given the anti-British and anti-Christian rhetoric of these people is anyone surprised.  Now if you ask these people if they would swap this green and pleasant land for some god forgiven Muslim country, you can take it to the bank they wouldn't.  END OF.

mk1

Quote from: Micksmate on August 29, 2012, 07: PM
and anti-Christian rhetoric of these people.

Who the feck mentioned religion?

Your delusion knows no bounds!

If I had my way you and all the other loons  who want to 'die for their country' would be transported to a remote desert island where you could fight and kill each other whilst the rest of us got on with life.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on September 21, 2012, 09: AM
as you defend, and apologise for your terrorist friends............

you are now seen as the terrorists' friend,.........

and to more or less profess Reid's innocence

Perhaps you're sorry he failed..............

Pot, kettle, black.

Was your previous membership of an organisation that was firebombing London synagogues any help in your understanding of the terrorist mind?
As you personaly knew those convicted of the crimes can you add anything that would help us  deal with such people.

steveL

You really need to get out more, Perseus.....
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stokoe

Quote from: steveL on September 23, 2012, 12: AM
You really need to get out more, Perseus.....

well he has to come to the front when he takes on the manor mafia or so he says.