Below average schools

Started by mr ben, January 24, 2019, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr ben

Hartlepool has hit the papers again.. England's worst  under performing schools revealed.

Hartlepudlion

Percentages somewhat distorts the figures.
Hartlepool only has five secondaries. Each secondary represents 20% of the total.

Look on the bright side. Three schools, 60%,  were NOT underperforming. In other words, the majority were performing.

The interesting school was Manor. Not all that long ago it was the best performing school in Hartlepool. Similarly, Dyke House was one of the worst.

Could it be that Head Teachers should be given more credit for how their schools perform?

mr ben

maybe the teachers just want a kick up the a..e . they live in a protected holiday bubble and think work is sat at a desk .

Inspector Knacker

It's a rough but nonetheless true guide still. I'd like to know the criteria they use however.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Sanddancer

Quote from: mr ben on January 25, 2019, 08: AM
maybe the teachers just want a kick up the a..e . they live in a protected holiday bubble and think work is sat at a desk .

Such an easy job people are queuing around the block to do it!

pensionater

Mr Ben i think you'll find most teachers do a lot of their preparation work during the holidays .When we have kids starting school who can't use a toilet,i think i know where a lot of the blame lies.

mr ben

I think you will find most teachers are unorganised and lazy. They leave everything to the last minute then say they are over  worked !!! Most of them are kids and couldn't run a bath never mind  anything else . { totally different breed}