TMH2014

Started by seaton, January 27, 2015, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

According to a Pools fans website the planned 'take over' by TMH is not going to happen as they can't get Football League approval. The previous chairman was at the last home game, he rarely attended any games and the signage of IOR still remains in place at the ground. If I bought a new property the first thing I would is remove the previous owners name.

seaton

Quote from: seaton on January 27, 2015, 06: AM
According to a Pools fans website the planned 'take over' by TMH is not going to happen as they can't get Football League approval. The previous chairman was at the last home game, he rarely attended any games and the signage of IOR still remains in place at the ground. If I bought a new property the first thing I would is remove the previous owners name.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-utd/richard-mennear-on-hartlepool-united-is-it-time-for-some-answers-1-7070602
Forgot to add this bit, Richard Menear also asking questions

seaton

According to the Mail and the Echo it's doesn't look like it's going to happen, IOR still looking for a buyer. More pie in the sky, 'new owners ' TMH promised investment and were in talks with the Council about buying the ground. Club still being run by IOR.

steveL

Sounds like someone is playing a different sort of game.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Things are so bad the Bunker has decided to hide the turmoil on its pages. Non members can no longer view the  in-fighting!

seaton

Quote from: mk1 on February 04, 2015, 06: PM
Things are so bad the Bunker has decided to hide the turmoil on its pages. Non members can no longer view the  in-fighting!

The idea behind it is to get as many new members as possible to try and get some answers from the club.

steveL

Quote from: seaton on February 04, 2015, 06: PM
Quote from: mk1 on February 04, 2015, 06: PM

The idea behind it is to get as many new members as possible to try and get some answers from the club.

Best of British with that one. ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

not4me

oh well, that's that then....a phantom hospital, a phantom 'vision' and now a phantom takeover deal. Wonder what's next?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/sale-of-hartlepool-united-to-tmh-2014-collapses-1-7091319

seaton

Quote from: not4me on February 05, 2015, 04: PM
oh well, that's that then....a phantom hospital, a phantom 'vision' and now a phantom takeover deal. Wonder what's next?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/sale-of-hartlepool-united-to-tmh-2014-collapses-1-7091319

A phantom buyer for the tin shed !

mk1

I noticed all the early comments have been removed (21:30 now) and brand new ones up and wonder what I missed. I just saw a mild dig at The Mail for  running uncritical press releases and nothing that merited deletion.

mk1

Must be going senile. I confused 2 stories about Pools!