Predictions for 2015

Started by steveL, December 31, 2014, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

• Tories will lose seats in the General Election but will still form the next Government in May in coalition with remaining Lib/Dems and Ulster Unionists largely because of Labour losing seats to the SNP in Scotland 
  • Another scandal will hit the SCABS early in the New Year but SAB will still refuse to resign and wait until May when Carl Richardson will retain as Mayor/Chairman
  • Stubbs will retire in April and a day of local celebration will be declared.
  • Calls for a Government Enquiry into HBC complicity after Wilcox et all are jailed
  • Cranney is again banned from holding Directorships of Companies.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

for fawkes sake

between now and May we will have a string of vocal gaffs by UKIP candidates
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Jim Gillespie

I predict the continuing "slap downs" from the EU, coupled by more of their silly diktats, will put even more pressure on Cameron to bring the referendum forward, or risk losing more of his MP's to UKIP.

Also, the continuing, unfettered mass migration to our already full land will push our public services to breaking point; leading to riots on the streets throughout England.

Meanwhile, the continuing bully boy tactics of the US against Russia and "non conforming" oil producing countries will ensure that World War 3 will begin in earnest (in other words, history books will state 2015 as the year the war started, even though it's been brewing for years) and we will see the collapse of the "petrodollar".

Finally, none of the predictions made in the original "Back to the Future" movie will come true

WhatTheHeck

I will risk my life savings in predicting that, without doubt, 2015 will be followed by 2016 !  :P
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

veggismiennicht

2015 to be followed by 2016 not to safe a bet some one my have a VISION and cancel it at no great expense

craig finton

I think I would want to see it in writing before committing myself.

Land Phil

I predict Iain Wright benefitting from a split vote and being hated by the 90% of the town that didn't vote for him.

I also predict more preventable deaths in the town from lack of NHS services.

I predict the council buys the Longscar Hall back and turns it into a fast food and booze outlet again, it fails and becomes derelict again in a short period of time.

I predict the town plan isn't delivered.

Wish I could predict if and who Angie takes down with her.

Jim Gillespie