Wet Lettuce

Started by Land Phil, November 19, 2018, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Now that Akers-Belcher has had his ar** slapped, is it time to turn the attention to our chocolate fire guard of an MP ?

Does he blame the Tories when he turns up for the opening of a packet of digestives and the top one is broken.

Hartlepool deserves so much better.

Vote of no confidence or is more possible ?

Lucy Lass-Tick

I wish ... still suspect that Doc P's waiting in the wings whilst his potential seat's kept warm by a compliant servant.

Johnny Bongo

I don't think that it matters who is supposedly 'waiting' in the wings' as Labour are now on the back foot and in panic mode!  If the Indies get their act together and publicise the failings and corruption of the current Labour cabal, they can overturn the Labour majority at the next local elections in May 2019.  This is the opportunity that comes along very rarely so best make the most of it.....for the sake of our town and residents!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 19, 2018, 11: PM
  If the Indies get their act together and publicise the failings and corruption of the current Labour cabal,
I wouldn't miss an opportunity to publicise their sheer incompetence, make no mistake, if the boot was on the other foot they would.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.