Wormlike Beck

Started by steveL, January 28, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 29, 2017, 02: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on January 29, 2017, 01: PM
The word Chameleon comes to mind.

That must be because you have a very clean mind. A far better description is 4 letters.  Starts with 's' and ends with a  't'.
Nah. I just saw a sloth like reptile who changes colours to suit the situation and has a nasty tongue.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Alnwickist

Move on to the Jutland Ub then.

kevplumb

just think titanic
there's a lot going on under the waterline

what bloody iceberg  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

WhatTheHeck

Something that has been puzzling me about the Wilcox case, the Mail stated that only an amount of  7K could actually be proved to have been taken by her.

Yet she had produced altered bank statements that claimed one to have a balance of  250K, but actual cash in the account was only  £30.00p.

Questions are, why would anyone falsify a bank statement to that extent, unless it should have held the 250K, if that is the case, where has the cash gone, has anyone else been involved, is it possible that she was being blackmailed by someone who knew what she was up to ? (she did claim that she had received threats during the investigation).

I just hope that the investigation by the Charity Commission is more thorough than Cleveland Plods and the 'trustees' are dealt with appropriately.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

kevplumb

why do you think she kept her mouth shut?
the wedge is stashed
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

I she had any money why was she caught getting loans in other peoples names whilst on bail?
Getting rid of/not keeping the paperwork caused enough confusion that it was not possible to say where all the money ended up or who took it. We can be sure one of her long-time councillor friends took a great wedge of it and  made sure it could not be traced back to him.

Inspector Knacker

Can anyone explain to me why the money unaccounted for appears to count for nothing? Who is responsible for the money ?
Surely that money needs to be accredited to someone, I cannot see the logic of how it disappears into the ether yet no one has any responsibility for it apparently, why?

WhatTheHeck

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/charity-trustee-whats-involved

Makes interesting reading.

Hopefully the Charities Commission carry out a full in depth investigation, as it appears there may be financial implications for Trustees.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

mk1

I think we have an obvious answer as to why no one from the Council seems at all interested where the money went. They are protecting Beck and SAB. If they find  money is missing then the two turnips are liable. That is why there will never be any effort to get to the bottom of this

Inspector Knacker

'Trustees are people who lead the charity and decide how it is run'. So it says. So a mere manager would just be an employee reporting to the trustees then?

steveL

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on January 31, 2017, 09: PM

Hopefully the Charities Commission carry out a full in depth investigation, as it appears there may be financial implications for Trustees.

We'll be sending the video of Beck denying he and SAB were ever Trustees to the Charity Commission together with the video of Wells saying that the whole business was down to Wilcox and the Charity Commission and nothing to do with the council.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

The whole "We weren't trustees" thing is beyond comical.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/under-fire-councillor-suspended-by-hartlepool-labour-group-as-probe-ordered-after-tribunal-ruling-1-5814078

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-mayor-insists-he-will-not-resign-over-role-in-crisis-hit-charity-1-5895443

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/fresh-calls-for-hartlepool-mayor-to-stand-down-over-charity-group-court-case-1-6928326

First you get the whole "the board needs strong leadership" rubbish, then he quits a couple of days later puliclity announcing his resignation as a trustee. Then later he refuses to resign as a councillor for failing to carry out his duties as a trustee. Then the same thing happens again later, but in both of those occasions he never once denies being a trustee. Then bizarrely, via Beck's gob, its suggested he was never a trustee in the first place.

I'm no expert, but if you're going to deny being something, it's probably best not to acknowledge multiple times in public meetings, with recorded minutes and video recordings that you ARE the thing you later claim you're not.

It's also probably best NOT to be on the front page of the local newspaper at least 3 times talking about your role as the thing you later claim never was your role.

It's also best not to formally resign in writing to a solicitor and the charity commission from a positiom you later claim to have never been in in the first place.

Interesting times in a political era of 'alternative facts'. . .

fred c

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on January 31, 2017, 09: PM

"Trustees use their skills and experience to support their charities, helping them achieve their aims"

It makes very interesting reading.......... It's just a pity Lying Ste Akers B & Beck didn't read any of it, with The Fat Boy it's all about boosting his ego, look at me, look at me I'm important, I'm not sure with Paul Beck, whenever I have spoken with him he is always very pleasant, unfortunately if you lie with dogs, you get fleas.