Mike Hill makes contact!!!!!

Started by Inspector Knacker, November 30, 2019, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

He's a loyal Party foot soldier. He'll obey orders because the Party's approval is the be all and end all, but that's all I'd expect anyway.
My gripe is that he's low impact chunterer who lacks presence and personality. He apparently has no drive and if he has any followers, they'll only do it out of curiosity to see where they end up.
In the MP stakes he's as relevant as a lighthouse in Coventry.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

The Great Dictator

Mike Hill's anti-brexit stance will be significant in this election.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 01, 2019, 01: PM

Mike Hill's anti-brexit stance will be significant in this election.
I have no doubt and agree totally, but I don't think he has a stance on anything till he's told what it is. ;D

mk1

Just saw Hill in Middleton Grange. In the interest of balance had a good look around but could not see Tice anywhere.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 03, 2019, 12: PM
Just saw Hill in Middleton Grange. In the interest of balance had a good look around but could not see Tice anywhere.

Probably trying to find a pound shop holding a "Black Friday Sale"
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 03, 2019, 12: PM
Are you Mike Hill confused by you reflection or are you stalking him?

In the interests of balance however, shouldn't you have checked the entire town, how do you know where he's at? It's a poor recommendation to imply if you ain't grooving with Mike and his stalker in Middleton Grange, you ain't hanging out with the cool cats.
Jeez.

mk1

Inspector Knacker

Should you see someone about your dependency on YouTube? Communicating with the world through YouTube can't be healthy.

Land Phil

I went to the screening of Sorry We Missed You, with the privilege of Ken Loach, Paul Laverty, Jamie Driscoll taking questions.

The movie is excellent but if you live in Hartlepool you watch it every day.
Then followed an excellent discussion, solidarity, state ownership, unions.
All power to the people stuff, compassionate and respectful.

Guess who rolls in late, our MP from a pointless hustings where the opposition were too busy washing their hair apparently.

Anyway Mike starts with the f u c k Farage, f u c k the Brexit Party and Hartlepool is going to be f u c k e d if Labour don't win.
I was embarrassed and had to leave, it was like a 4 year old trying to show off to adults.

He also touched his hero Ken Loach, a handshake would have been more civilised.
Paul Laverty said 'you are not touching me'. A bit awkward considering the allegations.

Not your usual night in the Golden Lion

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Land Phil on December 03, 2019, 10: PM

Anyway Mike starts with the f u c k Farage, f u c k the Brexit Party
Looks like he's had to buy himself a Macho personality.... from a pound shop.

Hartlepool is going to be f u c k e d if Labour don't win.
Does he think we've been enjoying a boom time under his Party for the past 60 years?? The blokes addled.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Land Phil on December 03, 2019, 10: PM
I went to the screening of Sorry We Missed You, with the privilege of Ken Loach, Paul Laverty, Jamie Driscoll taking questions.

The movie is excellent but if you live in Hartlepool you watch it every day.
Then followed an excellent discussion, solidarity, state ownership, unions.
All power to the people stuff, compassionate and respectful.

Guess who rolls in late, our MP from a pointless hustings where the opposition were too busy washing their hair apparently.

Was this a public meeting or invitation only?

Land Phil

I think it was something to do with Momentum.
People Pits and Politics Festival ?

I guess it was advertised to the select few at first then made public to get rid of the last tickets.

...bit of a guess.

Inspector Knacker

Looks like he'd had his straw stuffing renewed and decided to look like he was gonna be all macho and use a few macho words to look like he was on message from his puppeteer. About as convincing as a Dalek in a negligee.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 04, 2019, 01: PM
Looks like he'd had his straw stuffing renewed and decided to look like he was gonna be all macho and use a few macho words to look like he was on message from his puppeteer. About as convincing as a Dalek in a negligee.

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....