Labour changes its mind again

Started by Hartlepudlion, November 28, 2019, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50580699

Will we see Mike Hill?

An increase in anti Brexit Party rhetoric?

Let's see how they woo us?

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

If this town re-elects Mike Hill, it deserves everything it gets and that's whatever Party he was representing. He has the charisma of a milk carton and nothing more than a Party donkey awaiting orders.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 28, 2019, 07: AM
If this town re-elects Mike Hill, it deserves everything it gets and that's whatever Party he was representing. He has the charisma of a milk carton and nothing more than a Party donkey awaiting orders.

Milk cartons might not have any charisma (except to other milk cartons !) but they are at least useful! 

pensionater

I think you should have waited for the interview with Barry Gardener before posting this .Total propaganda from a tax payer funded organisation that can no longer be trusted.

akarjl2

Quote from: pensionater on November 28, 2019, 08: AM
I think you should have waited for the interview with Barry Gardener before posting this .Total propaganda from a tax payer funded organisation that can no longer be trusted.

Why?

Inspector Knacker

I think you should have waited for the interview with Barry Gardener before posting this .
No, don't get me laughing that much this early in the morning or my sides will ache for the day. Looks like an oily waiter in Bournemouth tea rooms.

Inspector Knacker

Are you seriously saying the BBC is a propaganda organisation?  You must read the Beano and watch the Rugrats for you news sources.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 28, 2019, 10: AM
Are you seriously saying the BBC is a propaganda organisation?  You must read the Beano and watch the Rugrats for you news sources.

Come on, now ... everyone knows that the Dandy's the most on the ball ...

Inspector Knacker

Dandy's economic forecasting is on the top line, they were first with the rise in the price of sherbert and forecast the world shortage of catapult elastic.

fred c

The Beeza was up there with the Dandy and Beano.......All intellectually challenging in there own way......Perfect reading for any aspiring MP.

akarjl2

fred c

If words have an H in he has difficulty.

mala

My wife must be important as Mr Hill had his leaflet stating how he had always supported  the WASPI protest delivered by taxi

DRiddle

Cranney can barely read. I used to submit questions he'd be required to answer purely for my own amusement. I used to put 'big words' in the question on purpose. I think he was in charge of regeneration in the town at the time . . . But could barely read.