First move of a thriving party

Started by Hubris, November 20, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 23, 2019, 12: PM

Just the one seat will do mikeyboy. Hartlepool's.  Don't care about the rest.

I said give us a  laugh and I have to admit, you certainly did.

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 12: PM

I said give us a  laugh and I have to admit, you certainly did.
I have a laugh every time I see a post from you mikeyboy. Then I get blisters on my "scroll-down" finger. I reckon you must be on post 42 by now just today! What's up? Feeling a bit down are we? Don't fret, the floodwaters isolating Greatham will soon retreat and you can catch a number 36 into civilisation.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 11: AM
Quote from: Hubris on November 23, 2019, 11: AM
And that bloke Farage who mki has wet dreams about gave his usual erudite and vote winning performance.

Vote winning?

7 times loser in General Elections?

A man who is currently standing at 5% in the polls?

If that is a winner I would hate to see what you consider a loser!

Give us all a laugh and predict how many seats The Brexit Party will gain on Dec 12th
Aw not that map again . It's one of two, he pulls them out to suit his agenda.
Did I see a tag forMk1 Hardtounderstandmapsforthickbongeyedloonsandfruitcakes Ltd. ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

[quote

Give us all a laugh and predict how many seats The Brexit Party will gain on Dec 12th
Choice is - Investment and jobs......or quieter libraries?
[/quote]

and after Brexit what will your fanboy do then?
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

I have a laugh every time I see a post from you mikeyboy. Then I get blisters on my "scroll-down" finger.

I thought you were more likely to get a blister on your typing finger given your intemperate replies. Your keyboard must get some hammer.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 23, 2019, 12: PM

If they are already uploaded then there is no 'pulling out' involved. The image is not actually hosted on The Post.  You have no idea  how T'internert works,

I keep these links handy and just drop them  into a post when the mood takes me. It really is no bother at all..

Boooo!

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 06: PM
I keep these links handy and just drop them  into a post when the mood takes me.

I'm guessing you don't get out much?
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 23, 2019, 12: PM

If they are already uploaded then there is no 'pulling out' involved. The image is not actually hosted on The Post.  You have no idea  how T'internert works,

No one does boring finger wagging like you Spock.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 05: PM

I thought you were more likely to get a blister on your typing finger given your intemperate replies. Your keyboard must get some hammer.
You must be typing with your nose then as all your digits must have worn out long ago.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 23, 2019, 06: PM

Its uncanny. You would think just by the laws of chance you would be right once in your life.....................

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on November 23, 2019, 06: PM

Its uncanny. You would think just by the laws of chance you would be right once in your life.....................

You picked a bad day for the trip, Mk1. Was it raining down in York?  No floods?

mk1

Light drizzle. River wasn't  high at all, looked normal.  The thing that I notice about Harrogate, York, Northallerton Morpeth etc is the number of dogs people take shopping with them. They are so  common that most shops have a water-bowl outside. It is strange to see them allowed in the shops and no one making a fuss. Life is much gentler in these places!

Inspector Knacker

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 23, 2019, 08: PM
A dog makes a person better.

Certainly does (I've spent some time with a wonderful family cockapoo today) ... although cats are equally beneficial (albeit less inclined to join in shopping trips).  ::)

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on November 23, 2019, 05: PM

I have a laugh every time I see a post from you mikeyboy. Then I get blisters on my "scroll-down" finger.

Let's consider the degree of hammered keyboards.
Hubris   - 119
mki.      - 5583

And could you please point to one, just one, of your never-ending stream of myopic posts that advanced any argument or added ANYTHING to whatever discourse or bandwagon you unfailingly jump aboard?
Like akarjl2's pertinent observation surely poses.....'you don't get out much!'  (and just because you managed to pick up a discarded ticket off the platform in Greatham station doesn't make you Marco Polo)