First move of a thriving party

Started by Hubris, November 20, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

An open invite to share some time with the next MP for Hartlepool - Richard Tice.

If you are Brexit-friendly, or maybe just curious about what he stands for, come along to the Park Drive Cricket Club this Saturday morning @ 10.00 and meet Richard.
Listen to his vision for how he will change politics in Hartlepool for good.
How he will battle to ensure a real Brexit happens and how to bring jobs and investment to Hartlepool.
Have a coffee with Nigel Farage who will also be there.
Share some nibbles with likeminded people who don't see our future as being either safe or improved in any way whatsoever if it's in the hands of:- The Cran himself; -the Invisible Hill; -or Andy Hang-on from the unliberal non-democrats.

So mki, if you want to be enlightened as to why it's not a dying party on its way out, but a dynamic party on its way up, try and escape from the allotment in Greatham for a while and come along to meet Nige and Richard. But be sure to change out of the smock first, and don't forget to don your Where's Wally dut so we can recognise you. Also could be a good opportunity for DR to at last get a response to his Holy Grail interminable question (the answer is 42 by the way)

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 20, 2019, 04: PM
it's not a dying party on its way out, but a dynamic party on its way up.......

You will be seeing that quote used a lot after Dec 13th.

How long before you slip behind the Greens?

DRiddle

QuoteHave a coffee with Nigel Farage who will also be there.

Can i shake a handful of coffee beans at him, in the way Gareth Hunt used to in the old Nescafe adverts?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 20, 2019, 04: PM
it's not a dying party on its way out, but a dynamic party on its way up.......

You will be seeing that quote used a lot after Dec 13th.

How long before you slip behind the Greens?
So your Party's on the up, I'm pleased for you.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 20, 2019, 04: PM
QuoteHave a coffee with Nigel Farage who will also be there.

Can i shake a handful of coffee beans at him, in the way Gareth Hunt used to in the old Nescafe adverts?
Who will you be backing David with your coffee granules, or if Jezza gets in acorn ersatz coffee.

akarjl2

An open invite to share some time with the next MP for Hartlepool - Richard Tice.

If you are Brexit-friendly, or maybe just curious about what he stands for, come along to the Park Drive Cricket Club this Saturday morning @ 10.00 and meet Richard.
Listen to his vision for how he will change politics in Hartlepool for good.
How he will battle to ensure a real Brexit happens and how to bring jobs and investment to Hartlepool.
Have a coffee with Nigel Farage who will also be there.
Share some nibbles with likeminded people who don't see our future as being either safe or improved in any way whatsoever if it's in the hands of:- The Cran himself; -the Invisible Hill; -or Andy Hang-on from the unliberal non-democrats.

So mki, if you want to be enlightened as to why it's not a dying party on its way out, but a dynamic party on its way up, try and escape from the allotment in Greatham for a while and come along to meet Nige and Richard. But be sure to change out of the smock first, and don't forget to don your Where's Wally dut so we can recognise you. Also could be a good opportunity for DR to at last get a response to his Holy Grail interminable question (the answer is 42 by the way)

I guess you will not tell every one what the brexit party mp will do once brexit has occurred? Seems a pointless move having a brexit mp after brexit?

i have asked you twice in other post and you have not answered
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

We've been electing Labour MP's for 60 years and what have any of them done once the election was over but keep the seat warm and bank the vote in the chamber.
So what's the point of a Labour MP.
We could always rename it the 'Taken for a Mug Party'....again and again.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 20, 2019, 06: PM
We've been electing Labour MP's for 60 years and what have any of them done once the election was over but keep the seat warm and bank the vote in the chamber.
So what's the point of a Labour MP.
We could always rename it the 'Taken for a Mug Party'....again and again.

Completely agree.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

Ditto....60 years of treating the voters of Hartlepool with total contempt and we still get the labmob trolls abusing people on social media.

Inspector Knacker

As the man said...' Labour are interested in the workers the same way dogs are interested in fleas'.

Johnny Bongo

I might just pop along to Park Drive on Saturday, Hubris...thanks for the invite/ reminder. A Brexit MP for the town certainly can't do any worse than the previous Labour ones.   
Btw, is Mike Hill standing again?  Reason I ask is that a neighbour has a poster up saying 'Vote Labour' but no name of the candidate. 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 21, 2019, 04: PM

Btw, is Mike Hill standing again?  Reason I ask is that a neighbour has a poster up saying 'Vote Labour' but no name of the candidate.
He's not named because he's the MP who never was, the invisible candidate.

Hubris

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 21, 2019, 04: PM
I might just pop along to Park Drive on Saturday, Hubris...thanks for the invite/ reminder. A Brexit MP for the town certainly can't do any worse than the previous Labour ones.   
Johnny, you should have joined us at Park Drive. It was very positive to meet with Hartlepool's next MP. And that bloke Farage who mki has wet dreams about gave his usual erudite and vote winning performance.
As for Hill, if you didn't catch it yet, take a look at his efforts on Hartlepool TV. Can't recall when I've ever seen such an insipid, weak or unconvincing performance. Still, what do you expect from a man who's only ever job has been a union rep for librarians ("Sshh please. No talking over there!")

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on November 23, 2019, 11: AM
And that bloke Farage who mki has wet dreams about gave his usual erudite and vote winning performance.

Vote winning?

7 times loser in General Elections?

A man who is currently standing at 5% in the polls?

If that is a winner I would hate to see what you consider a loser!

Give us all a laugh and predict how many seats The Brexit Party will gain on Dec 12th

Hubris

[quote

Give us all a laugh and predict how many seats The Brexit Party will gain on Dec 12th
[/quote]
Just the one seat will do mikeyboy. Hartlepool's.  Don't care about the rest.
Choice is - Investment and jobs......or quieter libraries?