Last gasp of a dying Party.....

Started by mk1, November 17, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 03: PM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 19, 2019, 12: PM

There are opinion polls showing a large number of 'Leavers' are quite prepared to see the back of NI, Scotland and Wales over this issue.

Only a matter of time before it happens.......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 03: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 01: PM
Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 10: AM
if Hartlepool upholds its tradition of electing extremist candidates
Name one extremist candidate we've elected as MP.
This should be fun

It is,.............for me.
I never linked to a GE candidate so my charge-that Hartlepool elects disgusting far-right candidates-is correct.   Check the  gaffes by the early UKIP Councillors whilst we are talking about extreme right-wing views. . They held very strong (and unfavourable) views about a lot of minorities. Do you want me to post the letter of complaint a certain UKIP Official made (in the Hartlepool Mail?) about 'dem der darkies' getting Council Grants for their Community Centre?
I never said you did, however, we are in the midst of a general election. When you start mentioning candidates,  people naturally assume you are referring to the next MP.
To refer to a load of ignorant duffers from a few years back as extremists is a tad over the top and sounds rather alarmist. Where did they end up...nowhere, they were perfectly capable of destroying themselves. Extremists...? Seriously? They weren't armed with AK47's, just abysmal IQ's and a rent a brain philosophy, but they were never gonna storm the Winter Palace, the country ain't that daft.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 07: AM
We can safely assume you have it in your mind that you are dealing with Brexiteers and people in most cases have openly expressed how they will vote.
But despite their openness,  you reveal nothing of your voting intentions. Come on, don't be shy, if you want to berate people for their choice and convert them to your viewpoint why the secrecy from you?  Geese and ganders come to mind.
HERE YOU ARE DAVID, ANOTHER CHANCE TO ANSWER.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 03: PM

To refer to a load of ignorant duffers from a few years back as extremists is a tad over the top and sounds rather alarmist. Where did they end up...nowhere, they were perfectly capable of destroying themselves. Extremists...? Seriously? They weren't armed with AK47's, just abysmal IQ's and a rent a brain philosophy, but they were never gonna storm the Winter Palace, the country ain't that daft.

Shane left the Conservative Party to join up with them. Some are now in the IU,  Oh sorry I mean The Brexit Party.

mr ben

Bring back the monkey and we can all vote for it !!! come to think of it any misfits could do a better job than the circus of  idiots we have at the moment ..

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 03: PM

Shane left the Conservative Party to join up with them. Some are now in the IU,  Oh sorry I mean The Brexit Party.
You miss the point. You come across something you don't like and condemn every single part of it. Every Party has it's odd balls, but your tunnel vision drives you to attack everyone in the Brexit Party because of your own intolerance. It 's become an obsession and the emotive use of the word extremist does not help to describe those you appear to find abhorrent. Keep words like extremist for those who truly deserve the title.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 19, 2019, 08: AM
Again, there's those double standards. You WON'T reveal your reasons for voting for brexit, but you EXPECT me to willingly reveal my voting intentions at your request?
You know who we are supposedly voting for, so return the compliment. Who gets your X David....?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 06: PM

You miss the point. You come across something you don't like and condemn every single part of it. Every Party has it's odd balls, but your tunnel vision drives you to attack everyone in the Brexit Party because of your own intolerance. It 's become an obsession and the emotive use of the word extremist does not help to describe those you appear to find abhorrent. Keep words like extremist for those who truly deserve the title.
The Brexit Party are extremists. They were (before their implosion) campaigning for a Hard Brexit and  say the Boris Deal is a 'sell out'. They self-define as extremists on Brexit and it is their only policy.  They glory in their extremist appellation. The only saving grace is they are on a course to an 'extreme' oblivion!

fred c

There are those who are more interested in attacking the current leader for changing party's than they are in giving the bloke some credit for what he is trying to do, there has been more information forthcoming about what the council are trying to achieve under Shane Moore in 7 months than the previous 7 years under under the SCABAL and the LabMob.

Personally I have long thought that local party politics of any description is toxic, you need to look no further than the bull***t and poison spouted by the Pixies since labour lost control of the council, there are still a fair number of the venomous labmob supporters peddling their vitriol at anyone who disagrees with them.

Their primary aim is for labour to regain power both locally and nationally and we have 50 years of evidence of what labour have achieved in Hartlepool and the wider northeast in those years, me I'd settle for a council who looked after the town and its residents first, second and third.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on November 19, 2019, 06: PM
There are those who are more interested in attacking the current leader for changing party's than they are in giving the bloke some credit for what he is trying to do........

He never changed party.
He changed the name of his party but he never changed his politics.
I never for a second was fooled by his name change and I said  on the forum at the time he would join the not-yet-launched Farage Party and will  produce the quote if anyone wants the proof.
The 'IU'  deception was used so he could  claim he was   non-partisan and apolitical  just to get elected and when challenged on this very forum he flat-out lied that he was not interested/would not join  a 'National Political Party' of any description. Again I will produce the quote if  this is denied.
In short it was a planned-in-advance  deception by Hartlepool UKIP to transition to the new Farage Party and anyone who claims the  senior Brexit Party official & Brexit Party MEP  Tennant did not map all this out in advance  is gullible in the extreme.
I did try and give Shane the benefit of the doubt. Much against my better judgment I was one of those who on this forum  called Labour liars when they predicted a deal would be done with the SCAB Cabal to give Shane control of the Council. Turned out I was wrong and Labour were right.
In short Shane is just another lying politician who will say or do anything to advance his politics and is no different to the Labour group he replaced. 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 06: PM

The Brexit Party are extremists. They were (before their implosion) campaigning for a Hard Brexit and  say the Boris Deal is a 'sell out'. They self-define as extremists on Brexit and it is their only policy.  They glory in their extremist appellation. The only saving grace is they are on a course to an 'extreme' oblivion!
Funny of all the nutters in all Party's in this election, you only choose to be obsessed by a variant of a policy.  As far as I'm aware, no one is being imprisoned illegally and put into camps, terror doesn't roam the streets, jackboots aren't crunching on glass, that's extremism.To have some phobia against a trade deal you can't cope with strikes me as 'bong eyed loon' territory.

mk1

there has been more information forthcoming about what the council are trying to achieve under Shane Moore in 7 months than the previous 7 years under under the SCABAL and the LabMob.

'Trying to achieve'? Is that not shorthand for 'Masterplan'?

Apart from raising CT to the max and  charging for recycling what  is The Brexit Party vision for Hartlepool?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 07: PM
There are those who are more interested in attacking the current leader for changing party's than they are in giving the bloke some credit for what he is trying to do........

He never changed party.
I never for a second was fooled by his name change and I said  on the forum at the time he would join the not-yet-launched Farage Party and will  produce the quote if anyone wants the proof.
The 'IU'  deception was used so he could  claim he was   non-partisan and apolitical  just to get elected and when challenged on this very forum he flat-out lied that he was not interested/would not join  a 'National Political Party' of any description. Again I will produce the quote if  this is denied.
In short it was a planned-in-advance  deception by Hartlepool UKIP to transition to the new Farage Party and anyone who claims the  senior Brexit Party official & Brexit Party MEP  Tennant did not map all this out in advance  is gullible in the extreme.
I did try and give Shane the benefit of the doubt. Much against my better judgment I was one of those who on this forum  called Labour liars when they predicted a deal would be done with the SCAB Cabal to give Shane control of the Council. Turned out I was wrong and Labour were right.
In short Shane is just another lying politician who will say or do anything to advance his politics and is no different to the Labour group he replaced.
So who are you voting for...?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 19, 2019, 07: PM
........by a variant of a policy..

The party of which we speak  only have the  one policy!

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on November 19, 2019, 07: PM

He never changed party.

Quite frankly I don't give a flying flamingo what you think anymore, I am sick of the self righteous i'm right and everyone else is wrong attitude, you make a big thing of CAB gaining a chair, I didn't like it then and I don't like it now, but I still haven't heard a sensible reason as to why labour did not put forward a candidate for the position.......apart from, by not doing so it gave labour a big stick to beat Shane Moore with.