Well there you go

Started by steveL, December 07, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I'm in Hong Kong at the moment so it's difficult to write anything at length but I thought I would let you all know that we have had confirmation from the North Tees and Hartlepool hospital Trust that they have never heard of a Dr Mike McLaughlin. There is no doctor of that name at the trust and they have never had a locum of that name.

So there you go.

Interestingly enough we put exactly the same freedom of information request into guys and St Thomas Trust. They chose to fall back on the data protection act to 'neither confirm nor deny'  that he was working for them.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on December 07, 2017, 02: PM
I'm in Hong Kong at the moment so it's difficult to write anything at length but I thought I would let you all know that we have had confirmation from the North Tees and Hartlepool hospital Trust that they have never heard of a Dr Mike McLaughlin. There is no doctor of that name at the trust and they have never had a locum of that name.

So there you go.

Excellent - as expected, but the additional confirmation is welcome.

fred c

A couple of things........ Firstly, is it any real surprise that the actual facts about any employment connection with NT&H Nhs Trust have been shown to be complete b****x and secondly, it has shown Barclay up for what he is, he joins a growing list of Labour councillors who have been proven to be blatant liars........Only in Hartlepool and Only Under The LabMob.

steveL

Incidentally the details are available on the what do they know website. You'll probably have to search under the names of the two hospital trusts.

I'll put it all together in a follow up story when I get back
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on December 07, 2017, 03: PM
Incidentally the details are available on the what do they know website. You'll probably have to search under the names of the two hospital trusts.

FOI Answers

FOI1718(331)
1. Do you have or have you ever had a Dr Michael McLauglin employed as an A&E
doctor within the Hospital Trust or in any other capacity?
The Trust has checked our permanent staff system and our Membership system with no
current record of a Dr Michael McLaughlin.
2. Has the doctor ever been employed in a locum capacity or through an agency?
We have no record of a Dr Michael McLaughlin being employed in a locum capacity or
through an agency in the A&E department.
3. If not, is there any known link with Dr Michael McLauglin and the North Tees and
Hartlepool NHS Hospital Trust?
There is no known link however please note your question is fairly ambiguous.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on December 07, 2017, 04: PM
Quote from: steveL on December 07, 2017, 03: PM

FOI Answers

FOI1718(331)
1. Do you have or have you ever had a Dr Michael McLauglin employed as an A&E
doctor within the Hospital Trust or in any other capacity?
The Trust has checked our permanent staff system and our Membership system with no
current record of a Dr Michael McLaughlin.
2. Has the doctor ever been employed in a locum capacity or through an agency?
We have no record of a Dr Michael McLaughlin being employed in a locum capacity or
through an agency in the A&E department.
3. If not, is there any known link with Dr Michael McLauglin and the North Tees and
Hartlepool NHS Hospital Trust?
There is no known link however please note your question is fairly ambiguous.

Interesting - his statement of Pecuniary Interests says otherwise - is that an offence?

mk1

I'm in Hong Kong at the moment..................

Ah that is why there was a  bloke in a car outside your house for the last 2 days..................

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on December 07, 2017, 07: PM
I'm in Hong Kong at the moment..................

Ah that is why there was a  bloke in a car outside your house for the last 2 days..................
come on their providing a service  and amusing this lot in "the doom and gloom echo chamber"
:D :D :D :D :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

DRiddle

I'm hearing there was a French bulldog seen on the grand central heading north this week. Watch out for it appearing in pictures on facebook scurrying around the Headland.

Inspector Knacker

Has it got an Equity card ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Quote from: DRiddle on December 13, 2017, 12: PM
I'm hearing there was a French bulldog seen on the grand central heading north this week. Watch out for it appearing in pictures on facebook scurrying around the Headland.

Always suspected Riddle had Nostradamus tendencies. . . spotted Saturday morning at Navigation Point; the one and only Hugo complete with his pet councillor.

Inspector Knacker

Hugo? Sure it wasn't Barclay after a makeover?

steveL

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 16, 2017, 06: PM

It's worse than that. Apparently, he turned up at a council meeting WITH the dog  -  obviously hypersensitive to the angle that Hugo was being left in Tooting. Even so, turning up with the dog at a council meeting is over-playing it somewhat.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on December 16, 2017, 07: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 16, 2017, 06: PM

It's worse than that. Apparently, he turned up at a council meeting WITH the dog  -  obviously hypersensitive to the angle that Hugo was being left in Tooting. Even so, turning up with the dog at a council meeting is over-playing it somewhat.

Hope there wasn't a scrap with our indigenous canine ...  ;)

Inspector Knacker

It wasn't a scrap I was worried about :o!!!