13 People are happy with the way Hartlepool Borough Council is run..............

Started by mk1, October 03, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The Mail poll has 13 votes from people happy with the way the council is run.

I have worked out some of the 'happy' people:

1. SCAB 1
2. SCAB 2
3. Mad Dog
4. Angie
5. Carl
6. Wells

but am stuck for the other 7.
Any ideas?

Lucy Lass-Tick

steveL

well that's not looking good considering there's over 20 labour councillors.  ;D

Actually, at one of the meetings after the presentaion I gather Jim Ainslie suggested that they all resign... :o
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on October 03, 2012, 07: PM
The Mail poll has 13 votes from people happy with the way the council is run.

I have worked out some of the 'happy' people:

1. SCAB 1
2. SCAB 2
3. Mad Dog
4. Angie
5. Carl
6. Wells

but am stuck for the other 7.
Any ideas?

7. Mr Angie
8. Ged
9. Kevin
10. Chris
11. Mary
12. ?
13. ?

Like your good self mk1, i can`t for the life of me think of anyone else, surely they could have shown a united front & got 20 odd votes...... after all "All for One & One for All".

They could always propose a "Unanimous Vote Of Confidence" in themselves of course.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on October 03, 2012, 09: PM
They could always propose a "Unanimous Vote Of Confidence" in themselves of course.

Perhaps Dumbo could arrange one?
After all he did not hesitate to leap to fat Dave's defence!

My information is out of date by the way.
There has been a massive 15% rise  in the support for the Council. 15 people now like them and 130 disgruntled out of town pensioners/troublemakers  disagree.

testing times

fred c

Quote from: testing times on October 03, 2012, 10: PM
I can see the comments ok. Do you need to put 50p in the meter, Fred?
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/damning-detail-of-council-review-revealed-1-4986400

Thanks tt......... the comments section is now available to me..... must have been the meter.... lol