Careers

Started by Username, July 02, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 07: PM

That's twice now in this thread you've called me a liar and twice you've been proven wring. A third time could be construed as being against the rules of this site, I give you the first sentence of the registration agreement:..........drone......................drone.................drone .........

https://youtu.be/So5UswFSPtc?t=10s

admin

Oh dear, it looks like I owe you an apology. After the forum was taken down it was restored from data files and a new installation of the forum software along with it's default registration agreement based on U.S. Federal Law.  You don't seem to have cottoned on to the fact that we are not under U.S. Federal Law.

I'll make sure that the Registration Agreement is re-written but in the meantime, as a temporary measure, I suggest you work on the general assumption that if you p**s ADMIN off for any reason - you're gone.

Username

I accept tge apology. I didn't miss the whole US law bit but it's often kept on sites which are hosted in the US as I assumed this is. I do look forward to the updated rules so everyone knows where they stand. For clarity in tgis instance what is the Admin stance on calling people liars with no supporting evidence? I'm not trying to p**s off Admin here I'm trying to protect myself, and this site, from defamatory statements.

Also, is it fair to assume Admin would not ban people if Admin was having a bad day. I think Admin has treated me fairly on the whole so far and while I disagree that pre-mod was necessary along with the subsequent post deletions I  agree that it was your place to decide what is best here. Providing of course tbat is applied eqyally across the whole membership.

mk1

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 07: PM

That's twice now in this thread you've called me a liar and twice you've been proven wring(sic).

That's not true. Your lying again.

Username

I'll leave this in the hands of Admin and Mods MK1

Username

I'd also like to apologise for the spelling etc in posts I make from my phone. The thing has a mind of it's own which when combined with my fat thumb syndrome leads to some errors I don't catch.

mk1

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 08: PM
I'll leave this in the hands of Admin and Mods MK1

why not leave it in the hands of 'Mary-Anne'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBxdQcHyI0

And another ditty on the same subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8b7f0ivzUo

Both very fitting as  your posts are wank!

fred c

Anyone who has any interaction with the mad cyclist has no place on this forum, he has a giant wedgie about the post and what it has accomplished over the years...... and apart from anything else you bore the t*ts off me.... I don't mean that in a nasty way, I just don't get why you are using this forum.

Why do you feel the need to post stuff like this, this forum has been in existence for around 15 years, Admin have managed to run the site very successfully in that time..... "I do look forward to the updated rules so everyone knows where they stand. For clarity in tgis instance what is the Admin stance on calling people liars with no supporting evidence? I'm not trying to p**s off Admin here I'm trying to protect myself, and this site, from defamatory statements".

If there is one local forum where people know where they stand...... this is it....... maybe you and BOTB should start your own forum, you can then formulate and project your own thoughts and opinions to others who may think as you do.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on July 03, 2017, 09: PM
. maybe you and BOTB should start your own forum, you can then formulate and project your own thoughts and opinions to others who may think as you do.

Thoughts? They have thoughts? I  think they are the pair who wrote 'The Stranger World Of Gurney Slade'. Well before Monty Python.

https://youtu.be/MWxb1KkXy5c?t=45s

Username

You guys crack me up. You know I've not been having the best of days today but you've cheered me up no end with these last few posts and I have no idea why.

I'm sure if the membership or att least the contributors, rarely change then I'm sure you do know where you all stand. New members however don't and would like to stay within the boundaries accepted by the members.

I also like clarity. I can't help that but I do.

The prejudice some members display on here is completely new to me and quite astounding. There is little to no basis in fact for large amounts of it.

I wasn't aware there were still people around who held opinions such as if you know x person I don't want to know you. It's fascinating.

marky

That posting count must be creeping up again.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 10: PM
You guys crack me up. You know I've not been having the best of days today but you've cheered me up no end with these last few posts and I have no idea why.
No we don't. How could we?

I wasn't aware there were still people around who held opinions such as if you know x person I don't want to know you. It's fascinating.
So supposing someone was chums with say Hitler. I really wouldn't want to know them. But hey, maybe it's just me
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: marky on July 03, 2017, 10: PM

You must have fat fingers as well. You let an extra 'o' slip into the word 'count'.

And yes, he is creeping up again.

marky

QuoteThe prejudice some members display on here is completely new to me and quite astounding

and this from someone who thinks the cuckoos on that facebook site are normal people

Username

Quote from: mk1 on July 03, 2017, 10: PM
Quote from: marky on July 03, 2017, 10: PM

You must have fat fingers as well. You let an extra 'o' slip into the word 'count'.

And yes, he is creeping up again.

As I mentioned previously. Almost as if people are deliberately attempting to generate posts simply to have a pre-mod or ban imposed. Surely I'm mistaken though, you fine fellows wouldn't stoop to such a tactic I'm sure.

Incidentally, your counts must also be rising as I'm only relpying to your comments. Am I to assume you gentlemen would have the same restrictions imposed too?