Careers

Started by Username, July 02, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 12: PM
Fred what makes you think I'm a graduate?

I haven't got a clue what you are on about......... I also have no idea why you want to use this forum, what I am sure about is this...... I have no interest whatsoever in interacting with you in anyway, shape or form.

So, no need to go to the bother replying.

Username

Quote from: fred c on July 03, 2017, 06: AM
What kind of training program does a councillors have to undertake in order to condemn tens of thousands of pounds worth of carpets because they didn't like the colour...... only a graduate from the university of stupidity could come up with that.

It was in reference to this post by yourself in reply to my own post which mentioned the lack of training pathway for new Councillors. If I've someone misconstrued that as interaction when you say it isn't then I offer my apologies. I shall have to contact each person directly in future to check if they're interacting or just hanging around. Just so I don't reply in error.

marky

Such tortuous English. It's like listening to Stephen Hawkins voice box. (Happy birthday SH, btw.....75 today) ;)

Username

Quote from: mk1 on July 03, 2017, 01: PM
Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 12: PM
Fred what makes you think I'm a graduate?

How is it a defence of the status quo Stevie? I asked questions. Specifically how can we ensure we ensure we get appropriate candidates?

3 'questions' in one post. The desperate attempt  to ensnare and then lead the forum down your chosen path continues.
You can no more 'ensure we get appropriate candidates' than we can 'ensure we get appropriate contributors' on Hartlepool Post.

I haven't said I can, I asked how we could.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: marky on July 03, 2017, 03: PM
Such tortuous English. It's like listening to Stephen Hawkins voice box. (Happy birthday SH, btw.....75 today) ;)
It makes your eyes bleed. Random sentences going nowhere in particular and enlightening no one . The inane ramblings of a Stanley Unwin tribute act put into print.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Username

And still no amswers to any questions. Given that I was on pre-mod for asking amd answering relevent questions how do you guys get away with such banalities and lets be honest, personal attecks against anyone you either disagree with or who isn't part of the the core membership?

As far as I recall, I've not directed anything personal at any of you, I've not sat correcting spelling, punctuation or grammar. That's a bit difficult when using my phone as it tends to type whatever the hell it likes sometimes but still, the point stands.

I get that tbis is a safe space for some of you but don't feel threatened people. Despite holding different views on some things some of us are nice people.

mk1

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 06: PM

I get that tbis is a safe space for some of you but don't feel threatened people. Despite holding different views on some things some of us are nice people.

I don't feel at all threatened by you. I do  feel sorry for dupes who don't realise they are dupes.
You failed to notice when Agent Smith entered your body.

Username

Well done. I'm sure you can rest easy now.

That's because I'm Neo ;)

mk1

Given that I was on pre-mod for asking amd answering relevent questions
No that is a lie. You were put on pre-mod because you made 60+ posts in 24 hours. You were trolling and if you think 60 posts on someone's first day is not trolling then I apologise for calling you a Troll. I should have said you were an idiot.

Username

Quote from: mk1 on July 03, 2017, 06: PM
Given that I was on pre-mod for asking amd answering relevent questions
No that is a lie. You were put on pre-mod because you made 60+ posts in 24 hours. You were trolling and if you think 60 posts on someone's first day is not trolling then I apologise for calling you a Troll. I should have said you were an idiot.

Not a one of my posts was off topic. I've asked of Admin and Mods for any evidence that any post, including the deleted ones were off topic or not in keeping with the thread. None has been provided. I can ask the same of each of you. Just because someone says something you don't like does not mean they're trolling.

I would thank you for not calling me a liar. Each of those questions and answers were in a post. Each post adds up and that is why I was put on Pre-Mod.

As for the idiot comment, where's the love man? Why are you so hostile to people? Is there really any need for name calling of any kind?

mk1

Not a one of my posts was off topic. I've asked of Admin and Mods for any evidence that any post, including the deleted ones were off topic or not in keeping with the thread. None has been provided. I can ask the same of each of you. Just because someone says something you don't like does not mean they're trolling.

There you go again. Misrepresenting (polite way of calling you a liar) the reason for your predicament.
The reason for your pre-mod was clearly stated. For flooding the forum.
If it were my decision I would  block you for being a  jabberwocky spouting blatherskite

steveL

QuoteIs there really any need for name calling of any kind?

My God, did you really type that?

I've been following your de-briefing sessions as you return to your home site at TOHP and now I'm wondering why you haven't asked the same question there given that they have taken name calling to a whole new level. How long is it exactly since  Blackwood managed to write a whole sentence without interjecting the 'C' word. Funny thing is, I can't find your objections to his name calling or language anywhere.

They've been participating in a little therapy session whereby each has to come up with one thing that would improve Hartlepool's lot and move the town forward. The irony is that nearly all of their suggestions have been promoted on this site during the last 15 years but the real delight is that all but one of Blackwood's suggestions have been suggested on this site before.

He's going to be really pis*ed off when he finds out.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Username

Harry and I have had words in the past, not for a couple of years now but we've had them.

And why would I not say that? I've not called people any names that I can remember. If I'm wrong mention it and I'll address it.

Why is there a belief that I report to anyone? I'm a big lad you know, I can choose my own direction in anything. 

MK1, I'll help you out a little with the reasoning. Admin stated the reason as flooding, this is too many posts in too short a time. A good number of posts were responses to questions, others were asking questions and the remainder were all comments I'd chosen to make after reading something. I even made some new threads so everything remained on topic where Incould find nowhere suitable. Once again, no one has been able to show where I was off topic or out of keeping with the threads. Therefore, I was put on Pre-Mod for asking and answering questions and making comments relevant to the thread. Had I simply made my comments there would have been far fewer posts thus no Pre-Mod.

That's twice now in this thread you've called me a liar and twice you've been proven wring. A third time could be construed as being against the rules of this site, I give you the first sentence of the registration agreement:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material or otherwise in violation of any International, or United States Federal, law.

I skipped vulgar and hateful but underlined the others which could be relevant here. I dislime being called a liar. I never knowingly fail to tell the truth. I have on occasion had figures etc mixed up and on such an occasion I would hold up my hands and apologise but never a lie.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

You're wasting your time.  There's a core membership on here that do and say whatever they want with no censure.   Funny lot.

Username

It seems that way at times certainly.

The cinic in me would suggest an attempt at provoking posts to ensure another pre-mod spell or maybe even a ban as MK1 has already said he would like.