Mr Corbyn and Friends

Started by steveL, June 21, 2017, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

'The youthquake'. Yeah, right.  ::)
The only reason the 'youth' voted Labour is because,like Clegg, Corbyn promised free tertiary education, along with a raft of other vote buying gimmicks.  >:(

There isn't any money for his promises. Remember the note left by the Labour treasury minister? "Sorry, all the money's gone".  ::)

The little darlings are quick to jump on the 'hate Tory' bandwagon but it was Corbyn's Labour party that introduced the Uni. fees in the first place! Suckers.

PS. Don't feed the omnipresent, self-professed omnipotent troll.  8)

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on June 21, 2017, 05: PM
No.
You criticise everyone for underestimating and slagging off Jeremy, then you do the same thing to his opponent.

And that is wrong/bad because........?????

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 21, 2017, 05: PM
'The youthquake'. Yeah, right.  ::)
The only reason the 'youth' voted Labour is because,like Clegg, Corbyn promised free tertiary education, along with a raft of other vote buying gimmicks.

Yes so unlike the Tories who ran a mile from their original intent to end the triple lock on Pensions and to end the racket of  comfortable  middle-aged people waiting for mummy and daddy top die so they can sell the house and keep the money. Sounds very fair to me.

for fawkes sake

It occurs to me that many of the older Tory voters that you seem to have such contempt for would have also been the youth vote of the 60s that were going to revolutionise everything. I guess they grew up.  ;)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Devils advocate

Incorrect. I did not invest my credibility in a Labour wipe-out/Government so I am not 'put out' in any way. I did try and caution against the 'death-of-Labour' euphoria/predictions here by pointing out that the Polls showed their support climbing  by the day but no one listened.

Credibility ! Don't make me laugh. Citing Wikipedia and thinking YouTube clips explain everything lost you any credibility you may of had.

mk1

Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 08: PM
Credibility ! Don't make me laugh.

I try but you can lead a horse to water...........

Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 08: PM
Citing Wikipedia and thinking YouTube clips explain everything

Well it is a handy tool and you can make your point in a very short time.
For instance I bet those people who say they don't like opera have never seen Offenbach's  Orphee aux enfers

https://youtu.be/JL9p20loMJ0?t=30s

Personally I have always preferred a version with the 'trills'

Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 08: PMlost you any credibility you may of had.

I never laid claim to any credibility. If I had to  describe my purpose here it would be  to try and restore some sanity in a board that is increasingly become the  haunt of fu*cking lunatics banned from Stormfront and The Daily Mail comments page for being too right-wing.
In furtherance of that aim I use mockery. Experience has taught me  the  bong-eyed loonies simply hate being laughed at.

mk1

Quote from: for fawkes sake on June 21, 2017, 07: PM
It occurs to me that many of the older Tory voters that you seem to have such contempt for would have also been the youth vote of the 60s that were going to revolutionise everything. I guess they grew up.

I express no contempt. The figures are simple statements of fact.  If any slight is perceived it is entirely in the eye of the beholder. One might be forgiven for thinking it is the Brexitears themselves who are a bit miffed when they see so many of their compatriots are the old and the less formally educated.

Devils advocate

More YouTube links.

Go back and read what you wrote mentioning credibility or can't Wikipedia help you with that.

You are critical of anyone who may dare to have a different opinion to you. Everyone else is wrong but MK1 is right .maybe you should write your own Wikipedia page praising mk1.

All hail the always correct MK1.

mala

I see that the "Day of Rage" demonstration went well
Some report only 300 took part even the Mirror only upped it to 500
So much for John McDonnell wanting a million people to take part

mk1

Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 09: PM
You are critical of anyone who may dare to have a different opinion to you. Everyone else is wrong but MK1 is right

'Rightness ' is a decision made by the reader. I have an opinion and I will  post it and no amount of carping by the loons will stop me. I can't be bullied or harried and am adept enough that even combined the Coalition Of Crackpots will never land a killer blow. Your problem is a simple one-I don't agree with you!  You are flummoxed by the realisation that not everyone shares your view of the world.
Tough titty. You don't see me crying (or cwying? see earlier Youtube link) because I can't get the fruitcakes to see things my way and I am genuinely puzzled as to why it is so important to you that I must either cry uncle (you aint big enough) or be outwitted (you aint clever enough) before you can sleep soundly. Is there a  designated 'forum' way of thinking (set by you?) were no disagreement is allowed and if so why was I not so informed of said policy?. .

mk1

Devils advocate

Quote from: mk1 on June 21, 2017, 09: PM
Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 09: PM
You are critical of anyone who may dare to have a different opinion to you. Everyone else is wrong but MK1 is right

'Rightness ' is a decision made by the reader. I have an opinion and I will  post it and no amount of carping by the loons will stop me. I can't be bullied or harried and am adept enough that even combined the Coalition Of Crackpots will never land a killer blow. Your problem is a simple one-I don't agree with you!  You are flummoxed by the realisation that not everyone shares your view of the world.
Tough titty. You don't see me crying (or cwying? see earlier Youtube link) because I can't get the fruitcakes to see things my way and I am genuinely puzzled as to why it is so important to you that I must either cry uncle (you aint big enough) or be outwitted (you aint clever enough) before you can sleep soundly. Is there a  designated 'forum' way of thinking (set by you?) were no disagreement is allowed and if so why was I not so informed of said policy?. .

Wow no Wikipedia link or YouTube video are you not feeling well.
Yours go beyond opinion, your way or the highway. Proved time without number when you try to belittle people who disagree with your so called opinion.

I have spoken to people  in the real world away from this site who would join in with discussions if it wasn't for 1 person on this forum. Yes that person is the great MK1.

You like to call people fruitcakes but imo there is only one fruitcake here and they use links from Wikipedia, YouTube and even the daily mail. Go figure.

Off to bed now to have an extremely sound sleep. No YouTube, Wikipedia or daily mail dreams for me.

Sleep tight fruitcake mwah.

mk1

Quote from: Devils advocate on June 21, 2017, 10: PM
You like to call people fruitcakes but imo there is only one fruitcake here and they use links from Wikipedia, YouTube and even the daily mail. Go figure.

Sleep tight fruitcake mwah.
I would hate  for the impression to be given that I  unintentionally insult members her. All I can say that such opinion is wide of the mark. I never set out to accidentally insult because I spend a great deal of  effort ensuring I find a suitable insult.  From  past experience I find 'fruitcake' & 'Looney'  really get under the skin. Nothing obscene or threatening but it seems to have the  power of Garlic when applied to the Vampire Brexitears.
Myself well I can endure no end of name calling. I could not give a toss what epithet is used against me because it simply will have no effect.

Inspector Knacker

Corbyn, and the Labour Party riding on his back, did better than predicted but not good enough.
You could say they assaulted their jailer, but are still locked up. Thinking you've had a victory when plainly you haven't, despite the appalling performance of May, puts things into some perspective.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on June 21, 2017, 10: PM

From  past experience I find 'fruitcake' & 'Looney'  really get under the skin.
I love his posts. It's a nostalgia thing. It takes me back to more halcyon days. Sunny playtimes back in the kindergarten. The somewhat weird kid in the schoolyard (there was always one wasn't there) that was the odd one out. Billy no-mates. Usually stuck in a corner mumbling, dribbling, surreptitiously sucking his thumb. Now and again he'd accidentally drift into human contact, get some well deserved schtick, retaliate by calling all and sundry such pithy and well thought witticisms like "you're a fruitcake' and 'you're a looney' 'your poo stinks' ''Nah-nah-na-na-nah')
OMG- the horror of such brilliant put-downs!
It reminds us all how much we miss Geoffrey Howe and his epithet of 'it's like being savaged by an angry sheep'
Stay strong MKL, keep enthralling us, keep entertaining us.

(PS, May gave the speech today. Corbin didn't. May is in charge for some years to come, Corbin isn't. May got a majority, Corbin didn't. May makes feasible promises, not unrealistic and perilous bribes to the gullible, the greedy, the jealous, the snow-flakes and the no-hopers in life)