Video of Decembers meeting

Started by DRiddle, January 07, 2017, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

A couple of points reiterating steveL's comments, Wells was totally out of order regarding the council audit, the council gave MRA several months grace to 'put there house in order' what that stay of execution gave MRA was a couple of months to clean up the as best they could the overwhelming skulduggery.

I have copies of emails from the Charity Commision dated long before Cab told blatant lies about the Charity Commision being wrong, it was another disingenuous statement aimed at taking pressure off, not only HBC, but also the Labour group.

As for looking at the councillors from the back, the ruling groups front bence were squirming around as though their a***'s were chewing toffees, body language speaks volumes & once again the LabTor Mob showed how inept they all are when they are presented with reasoned motions & debate.

What was noticeable virtually from the off, Cook along with Alexander were on a damage limitation mission on every motion presented by the opposition, clutching at straws doesn't really cover the scrambled defence HBC & the LabTor Mob made over there untenable positions on every motion.

They may think they are off the hook, but theres an old adage, "you need a good memory to be a god liar" , there are documented details about the lies told by a some councillors, take the 2 Trustees for instance, it was a waste of them backtracking on their positions as trustees, in both cases, it was on their register of interests & in the Mail.

As for the bullyboy, Craney never ceases to disappoint councillors & public alike, the big boy was a whisker away from another meltdown, I wonder how long it will be before we see the prescence of police & paramedics in attendance during council meetings...... you know... just in case there is a breakdown in HBC's Respect protocol.

As a bonus, Lying Ste decided he had to make a statement & it was good to see he still has a genius for making a complete & utter t*a* of himself.

For your perusal...... take a peek & see if you recognise anyone from the symptoms in the link...... answers on the back of a choccywoccydoodah catalogue.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

DRiddle

At the end of the day, what the last half hour shows is a small bunch of councillors saying "Let's investigate potential fraud and lets do it properly" and a small bunch of councillors saying "No, let's not do that because there's no need to".... then there's a large bunch of councillors saying nothing.

For me, those saying nothing are as frustrating that those attempting to hold off any further auditing.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on January 08, 2017, 09: AM
At the end of the day, what the last half hour shows is a small bunch of councillors saying "Let's investigate potential fraud and lets do it properly" and a small bunch of councillors saying "No, let's not do that because there's no need to".... then there's a large bunch of councillors saying nothing.

For me, those saying nothing are as frustrating that those attempting to hold off any further auditing.

Ther are 3 distinct groups in this argument, those who are trying to get at the truth, those that are trying to stop the truth coming out, & those that prefer to sit back & say nothing in order to protect their places on the council by following the dysfunctional party line, what could be major concern is the fact that one of the latter could well be the labour party candidate at the next GE.

We could end up with a Labour MP that will allow CAB to represent Hartlepool at Westminster by 'Proxy'.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on January 08, 2017, 10: AM

We could end up with a Labour MP that will allow CAB to represent Hartlepool at Westminster by 'Proxy'.

We can only hope the MP in waiting is playing a devious game and once CAB grants him his dream he  discards the appearance of a lap-dog and becomes his own man.
If so he should be nominated for an award in the soon to be established 'Poolywood Oscars' once the film Studios are up and running. His current  Uriah Heep performance is stunning.

mk1

If ever there was proof SAB is thick then here it is:

https://youtu.be/mGwsfcI2SSQ?t=35m06s

Classic example of a man with a limited vocabulary  falling flat on his fat a*rse.
I give you:

I have got to challenge the view which has just been said....

the rhetoric I have just heard......

it is very disturbing that in this  council chamber we are having this debate and I would call on all people to debate the issue.....

to put the slant on that has been..........

this country has thrived on immigration, its people like it or not.......

I would hope your shoulders would go back with pride.....

The man is an imbecile and his time in special needs (whilst at school))  made no impression on him. He is still at the intellectual  level of a 13 year old child.

fred c

Steady on mk1.........you comment demeans the intellectual capacity of all 13 year olds, if Lying Ste was considered by his peers to be capable of holding the office of Mayor & Chair of the council, what does it say about the likes of CAB, LD, CR, Craney, Wells, Beck, Barclay, Thomas, Clark, Lindridge, et al.

Lets face it...... when the Leader of the Town Clowncil shouts s**t, the rest of them jump on the shovel & thats how we ended up with 3 years of Buffoonery in the council chamber.

mk1

Listen to the failed Burger saleman whine about the negative comments his crew get in the Mail. Also hear him  confirm the  that  part-time low paid jobs are their vision of the future for Hartlepool

https://youtu.be/mGwsfcI2SSQ?t=52m10s

Shepherd

As a "Newbie" lots of this is new to me so I hope you forgive me, I have just had a massive shock.

I have never watched a council meeting before. I have just watch the video of Decembers meeting and I have consequently, had an education.

While there are some councillors sitting who are clearly articulate, thinking people, there are others who are not and they stand out in sharp relief.

If what, I have just witnessed and listen to is standard fayre as to what goes on in the chamber, no wonder Costa Coffee are seen as the panacea for all ills. Desperate it was, eloquent and articulate it was not.

Never in my life have I had the misfortune to hear such mindless, pointless, inarticulate, rambling word salads coming out of the mouths of people who cannot possibly cite english as their 1st language. I know its wrong to mock the afflicted but seriously, there are people standing up and talking utter drivel and giving us the benefit of their opinion, whose IQ's would have to be talked about in technical terms such as "borderline deficient", or "mild mental deficiency". They must have balls the size of church bells to front their garbage out.

Men incapable of any form of enunciation, clear pronunciation, getting to the point, answering the question, remembering what they actually started talking about, or repeating the same words like "absolutely" time and time again. Anyone who starts out condemning someone else's view on immigration that then goes on to talk about the NHS and the wonderful work the council do (self-praise is no recommendation) is clearly trying to herd cats with respect to his mental processes.

Mrs & Cranny - Morons in charge of limited vocabularies.

Really shocked people of this calibre could possibly hold public office!

Inspector Knacker

I believe it's time anyone standing for office should have achieved at the very least a recognised qualification  to undertake the role.
How come we can have people with the intellectual capacity of a haystack  sitting in judgement on multi million budgets when some haven't even been apparently able to master their own language ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on January 08, 2017, 03: PM
Listen to the failed Burger saleman whine about the negative comments his crew get in the Mail. Also hear him  confirm the  that  part-time low paid jobs are their vision of the future for Hartlepool

https://youtu.be/mGwsfcI2SSQ?t=52m10s

Was he a Burger Flipper or a Patty & Chips Batterer ??? nice of him to let us know a bit of his history, He is an `Investor in Whitbreads`Ohhhhh WOW, in November he told all & sundry he was a `Property Developer`Double WOW WOW on that one Raymondo.

So all our kids & grandkids can expect from the Leading Conservative politician in Hartlepool is....... Minimum wage employment & no prospects, zero expectations for future generations of Hartlepool youngsters... Triple WOW WOW WOW on that one Raymondo, how lucky Hartlepool is to have such a go ahead property / invetestorial entrepreneur heading up a major committee.

As for his explanation of HBC PR articles as being Good News Stories, you have to wonder just where his motives lie, as a Conservative he has backed the LabMob on virtually every issue, an indication of where is loyalty lies, look no further than his abject performance in relation to the sacking of Lying Ste he made no effort whatsoever to push for his suspension or resignation.

ergo, he must have thought that a fellow councillor being a proven & blatant liar capable of making spurious alegations about the care of vulnerable adults, was perfectly acceptable ?

kevplumb

I know it's been said before but it seems pertinent to this discussion

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmond burke

in other word's the rest of them that are the sheep are just as guilty
never mind discussions outside the chamber
they should get off their collective @rses and at least try
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

whatabouthisthen

To all newbies.

Want your eyes open?

Go to a Committee meeting eg Finance and Policy tomorrow, Monday, 1000 at the Civic.

To whet your appetite, some of the items on the agenda:-

Social Care precept going up to 3% thus CT at least a 5% increase.

Council Tax for some kept to 12%

Bullying of Council officers

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on January 08, 2017, 08: PM
I know it's been said before but it seems pertinent to this discussion

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmond burke

iIt was interesting to note who clapped  when the cabbage finished speaking and who did not.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on January 08, 2017, 08: PM

Seriously, what can you say about people who follow 'leaders' like this. That they appear to be willing to march to the beat of their masters drum puts them beyond the pale.
It's like watching a group of supposed adults being led by the cast cast of a Punch and Judy show.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl

Crannibles response that he apologised for the delay in responding but all people needed to do was talk to him or call him is perhaps significant? Some people are shy of facing up a bully and verbal one to one conversations are not admissable unless supported by evidence, an email trail can be tracked and audited ( a recording of a conversation is also questionable but of great value to the press) hint.....