UKIP Making Pratts of Themselves

Started by steveL, September 29, 2016, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on September 29, 2016, 11: PM
History will prove however Nigel Farage and UKIP told the truth about the corrupt and undemocratic EU.

Here is UKIP and Nigel telling the truth. Telling the truth that he lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3XTYfzd1I

steveL

Quote from: beanzontoast on September 29, 2016, 11: PM
steveL, You are somewhat delusional where is it indicated that UKIP hartlepool believes the 69% of residents who voted for Brexit were in anyway allied to UKIP, by the same token Sunderland who returned a larger percentage to Brexit than Hartlepool did so without a majority, UKIP affiliation, this surely is obviouse to everyone. It`s called democracy and no doubt residents voted for their own intrinsic values, the National press mentions mass immigration and the loss of a National identity as a course for concern. Labour of course were the architects of mass immigration, and under Jeremy the push to remain in the EU will continue the move away from Labour. History will prove however Nigel Farage and UKIP told the truth about the corrupt and undemocratic EU.

Two things, Tom.
Firstly, a bit of advice from the heart - never use words that you can't spell.
Secondly, you're not up for re-election until 2018. For the sake of everyone during the next 20 months or so-  learn to whistle a new tune.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

I presume the UKIP strict instruction for members to stop making an ar** of themselves   commenting on social media has been rescinded  now the leadership stitch up race has been decided?

mk1

Quote from: steveL on September 30, 2016, 12: AM
For the sake of everyone during the next 20 months or so-  learn to whistle a new tune.

They can't. They are totally and completely obsessed with blaming immigrants for every evil of modern society. Bong-eyed myopic loons.
A week or two ago I was puzzled to see a car pull up in Murray Street outside the Muslin Centre and 2 policemen got out and started inspecting lamposts. They seemed to be peeling something off and then quickly drove away. I thought it odd but never gave it much thought until I read other reports racist stickers being used in South SHields. This is the filth in which UKIP swim.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on September 30, 2016, 12: AM
Quote from: marky on September 29, 2016, 09: PM
This from the House of Commons Library:

"Academic surveys suggest people of professional/managerial occupations are disproportionately represented among the Conservative, Liberal Democrat and Green Parties, while UKIP party members were more likely than their counterparts to have left school at 16."

Think I'd guessed that one already.

Donald Trump has set out to court just such unsophisticated (non college educated whites) people. He actively panders to these  nut-jobs and  guess who popped up at one of Trump's rallies-Nigel Farage!

Most of us, of a certain age left school at 16 why? Because we had to start earning a living and did not have the luxury of two extra unpaid years doing A levels.....

Ok I will admit

I am unsophisticated....I am not college educated.....and I am white...

But I do understand the stupidity of digging up and using irrelevant quotations to support questionable arguments.

Irrespective of your political views there is obviously something fundamentally wrong going on at the Kremlin.  One day the truth will come out...it is only a matter of time before some organisation records these muppets wheeling and dealing...aka lying to line their own pockets and we will see them in court.

not4me

Why the need to mention that you're white? You should be asking yourself why UKIP want to see a return of the 11+ and why their new leader, Diane James has Margaret Thatcher as one of her heroes.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: not4me on September 30, 2016, 11: AM
You should be asking yourself why UKIP want to see a return of the 11+

How strange ... from what I've seen, surely few would pass?

mk1

This is your average hard-working 'decent' Trump supporter

https://youtu.be/VfjbFnmnG3o?t=9m50s

Probably everyone who knows that man says he is a good person but he is clearly crazy. To start with he confuses 2 very high profile (in the USA)women and then goes on to state President Obama's wife is really a man! By any standards that man is a  political looney.
That is the type covered by the 'non college educated white' label. Shallow thinking unsophisticated  people who believe in simple answers to very complicated questions.
Lest any UKIP supporter wade in with howls of protest I  remind them I was lectured a while back by one of them who claimed the 'Bilderbergers' conspired with the Nazis in WW2 to make sure that the 1944 Arnhem operation failed. Lord Carrington (who was them a  commander of 3 tanks at the bridge) deliberately held back so the Germans could stop the paratroops because they needed time to smuggle gold to South America so that they could finance the formation of the EU post-war and thus continue as the Fourth Reich!
Tom himself  even said that there must be 'something' behind all the conspiracy theories kicking about.

mk1

Lest anyone think I am complacent here is  your typical racist anti-muslim EDL-UKIPer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

akarjl

Quote from: not4me on September 30, 2016, 11: AM
Why the need to mention that you're white? You should be asking yourself why UKIP want to see a return of the 11+ and why their new leader, Diane James has Margaret Thatcher as one of her heroes.

Seriously try and keep up...trump mentioned race/colour.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on September 30, 2016, 01: PM
trump mentioned race/colour.

No.
It is the demographic that gravitates towards racist policies in the greatest numbers.

mk1

Reality starts biting............. ....

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/30/nissan-hard-brexit-compensation-new-uk-investment-tariffs

Carlos Ghosn, Nissan's chief executive, said he could scrap a potential new investment in the UK's biggest car plant in Sunderland if the government refuses to pledge compensation for any tariffs that may be imposed after Brexit.
Ghosn said: "If I need to make an investment in the next few months and I can't wait until the end of Brexit, then I have to make a deal with the UK government. If there are tax barriers being established on cars, you have to have a commitment for carmakers who export to Europe that there is some kind of compensation."
Ghosn's remarks reflect growing concern among global carmakers that Britain could be heading towards a so-called hard Brexit, which would leave them paying tariffs to export UK-assembled cars to EU markets

for fawkes sake

If I were a member of UKIP, or even a supporter, then I would have been seriously embarrassed by that performance. Luckily, as I am neither, I can join in the audience's laughter along with everyone else with the caveat of knowing that a council is no place for Benny Hill style slapstick. Heaven help us all, my friends.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Paul Thompson

Whilst I vehemently disagree with some / the majority of the policies of UKIP, I have tried for the past two years to cooperate with my UKIP Ward colleague, for the greater benefit of Seaton. However, this morning's ward surgery has left me giggling since.

There is always a little friendly banter / ribbing between him and I, but generally we get along.  After all, I was brought up to be nice to my elders ;) Today was no different, until he made a comment about independent councillors saying that they are all 'fence sitters' and needed to 'take a side at some point'.  He continued by saying that they all end up joining a party eventually and then they become more effective.

Of course, I disagreed and referred him to the most recent council meeting when he was mute throughout.  I don't recall sitting on the fence that night, or indeed any other meeting.

His reply ??  - "Well, you always get a good write-up after council meeting's Paul".
My reply – "That's because I put the effort in and speak!!!!"

Apart from his declaration one night that he was a member of the Credit Union and why he was, I cannot think of anything of actual note that he has spoken about in the past two years.

For the record – I would have been delighted if all representatives of UKIP had made an effort at the meeting and stood up and spoke up .... even if they had disagreed with me.  At least we would have known they were still alive.  I appreciate that John and Shane (aka The Young Bloods) did give it a go, although slightly backfiring at one point.

I mention all of this because I am fed up of hearing this bollox that "UKIP is the only opposition to Labour in Hartlepool".  I think that they have repeated it to themselves so many times now that they actually believe it!! Let's see this opposition that is so often referred to.  Even the Labour group know where they are being opposed from.  That's why they refer publicly to Independents / PHF as the opposition, as if it is some form of criticism. Far from it, I take is as a compliment – Please continue to do so 

Anyway, rant over. My beanzontoast are cold and need putting in the bin now.

Lord Elpus

I'm in Seaton Carew at least once a day, I've yet to hear any resident have a good word for Cllr Tom Hind.  I doubt he'll get elected if he stands in 2018.

Poor Cllr George Springer really fails to understand why he's there at all and he'll struggle to get elected in 2018.

I thing given a chance Shane could be okay, Buchan has failed to impress and I have no experience with the rest of the UKIP Group.

As Paul says the only Councillors to offer any opposion have been Independent's and PHF Councillors, going to meetings and just sitting there like a tin of condensed milk is not what people elect Councillors to do.