For Info: Mayoral Referendum

Started by admin, August 07, 2012, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no6bus

but its a game of football, if we lose there are another 45 in the season to win, its not the end of the world ;D

no6bus

popgoestheweasal.

Looks like IOR/pools has got cold feet about the Millhouse project. been told they are very no active about it all now.

testing times

off topic and barely understandable too  ;)

George

Testicals and MK1 type people with their negative attitudes are the reason why Hartlepool will never amount to anything.

They delight in Pools defeats when the football team is one of the few success stories in the town, it's isn't no6 buses team it's the towns team it's gets the town great publicity, it's like me say taking great delight in West Rugby going tits up, I don't follow rugby went a couple of times but was still disapointed when they fell from grace.

Small minded people that's one league table Hartlepool top >:(

mk1

Quote from: George on August 19, 2012, 09: AM
Testicals and MK1 type people with their negative attitudes are the reason why Hartlepool will never amount to anything.

They delight in Pools defeats when the football team is one of the few success stories in the town, it's isn't no6 buses team it's the towns team it's gets the town great publicity, it's like me say taking great delight in West Rugby going tits up, I don't follow rugby went a couple of times but was still disapointed when they fell from grace.

Small minded people that's one league table Hartlepool top

I have no problems with anoraks but I do feel sorry for those who fail to realise they are anoraks.

I wish my world was as simple as your average Pool's supporter!

George

No MK1,

I do realise your world does involve being negative about lots of things which I suppose Makes it quite complicated ;)

mk1

George.
The man who loved Hartlepool so much................he moved somewhere else!

George

Is that it?

Harrogate is a fantastic place full of forward thinking people, Hartlepool will always be the place I am proud to come from ( well Seaton really ) but the small minded average Hartlepool person I will never miss,  :-*

mk1

Quote from: George on August 19, 2012, 07: PM
Is that it?

Harrogate is a fantastic place

Indeed.
Some our our best (serving) Councillors lived there !

George

Well not sure on your thoughts but to be a serving councillor you should have to live in the town ( I realise this might be old ground)

A friend of mine who is a Chief Exec of a neighbouring authority told me he would not dream of living outside its borders he said it  sends out the totally wrong sort of message. Ian Cameron learned this to his cost in the end

The Great Dictator

Don't be a dick George, i support Pools on the pitch and the scheme off it.

George

Must have been your prediction of impending doom on Saturday, I realise now
this was just your way of confirming your support of Pools. Silly me. ::)

no6bus

Quote from: testicles on August 16, 2012, 12: AM
They'll get another pasting when Swindon come up on saturday.

well dont give up your job to become a full time tipster

The Great Dictator

Even Tommy Miller feels sorry for them.