Welcome to Teesside City - Lock Your Doors

Started by steveL, December 17, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

After losing our 24/7 Police Station in preference to Middlesbrough, now we learn that a reduction of 20 officers from the Neighbourhood Police Team will include 9 from Hartlepool (45%).

Worry not though because RMW is on the case in the fight against wrong doing and the rape of the English language.

Coun Martin-Wells said: "On the face of it, these are disproportionate cuts which will hit Hartlepool the hardest.

"I have therefore got grave concerns about that decision."

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/fears-for-hartlepool-as-cuts-fall-on-town-s-police-force-1-7628668
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

not4me

How can these people speak for us when it's obvious they can barely speak at all?

pensionater

Seen Coppinger squirming on the local news regards the racial discrimination claims against Cleveland police.Could the combined authority be a way out ?, and at the same look as though Coppinger is putting his foot down.Could we see a Tees Valley police force.

testing times

Quote from: steveL on December 17, 2015, 09: AM
After losing our 24/7 Police Station in preference to Middlesbrough, now we learn that a reduction of 20 officers from the Neighbourhood Police Team will include 9 from Hartlepool (45%).

Worry not though because RMW is on the case in the fight against wrong doing and the rape of the English language.

Coun Martin-Wells said: "On the face of it, these are disproportionate cuts which will hit Hartlepool the hardest.

"I have therefore got grave concerns about that decision."

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/fears-for-hartlepool-as-cuts-fall-on-town-s-police-force-1-7628668

It's been a bad week for the English language starting with Mr Cranney's 25 letter alphabet followed by SAB's Look North interview. Now we have Martin-Wells letting us know that it's not a party specific problem; they are all an ignorant shower.

Is it any wonder that the town's secondary schools came out third bottom in the recent attainment list when students are expected to look up to such people as the town's leaders?

Alnwickist

Worry not, they continued in the same way yesterday in the planning meeting. We will need a translator soon.

the_exile

I was brought up to respect others and never to think of yourself as being better than anybody else.

I was brought up on a Council Estate, attended the local Primary School (Throston) and then completed my education at High Tunstall. No silver spoon in my mouth..................................

The people representing our little Town are making the first line of this comment very hard to maintain, and the second line of the comment shows that I am not looking down on these dead heads from any great height in Society, yet they are a million miles below me!

How do these people manage to accumulate such wealth to allow them to reside in homes worth a minimum of £500K as surely their lack of intellect will bring with it a ceiling on their potential earning power in the real world!!!!!

Is it possible that there "is a rabbit away" with these people? maybe all is not what it seem! maybe they accumulate wealth in other ways other than through their official Employment. Maybe, just maybe an investigation by HMRC on the lifestyles of these individuals would uncover the truth.

With the above in mind you can log onto HMRC.gov.uk and inform HMRC of any suspicions held against any individual and they are duty bound to carry out an investigation of some sort.

fred c

Well said.... looking at the Register of Interests of councillors it is illuminating to see how many of them appear to have no visible means of support.

If you also take into account some of them, who are not of pensionable age appear not to have been in gainful employment  for years.

It was rather ironic that 1 of those, had the gaul to criticise a councillor who actually works for a living, for non attendace at meetings.

Inspector Knacker

Doubtless some 'suit' will explain to us that less will be more and we are meant to be suitably impressed. Hospitals, courts,  police, what next, the life boat to Middlesbrough.  I'm sure they could make a viable case for it in their world.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.