Is this site loosing its position.

Started by Monkeys mate, November 11, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Good old Ray, you never fail, why not bring your comments to the UKIP forum, you know the one where your name is mentioned, then there would be no complaints about people clogging up the forum, nice new word shills added to muslims you really are getting a vocabulary.  Now no more mention of Ushhh leave that for the Ushhh forum, now theres a good lad.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 11, 2014, 07: PM
Good old Ray, you never fail, why not bring your comments to the UKIP forum, you know the one where your name is mentioned, then there would be no complaints about people clogging up the forum, nice new word shills added to muslims you really are getting a vocabulary.  Now no more mention of Ushhh leave that for the Ushhh forum, now theres a good lad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

pensionater

DB,are you sure your not a Farage supporter,you certainly use the same politically incorrect phrases as some of his followers.In fact i had a "i'm Sparticus "moment with your last post.

Mican

Welcome to the club Doris, no matter how erudite, to the point or factual your posts are, if you don't agree with certain people on here, you will become one of them, a plant, a Farage supporter, as you have probably found out, but never mind I find you a breath of fresh air.

Illegitimi non carborundum

steveL

UKIP having been posting on here a lot longer than you sunshine and you seem to have missed the fact that several people on here have declared their intentions to vote UIKIP in the General Election in the hope of getting rid of Wright - keep it up though and there's a very good chance those votes will evaporate. No one likes a bore.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

pensionater

Mican,DB obviously knew which word i was referring to,another poster used the same phrase and admin very kindly removed it.When i say another poster ??????????

steveL

How you vote is up to you. As it stands, I plan to vote UKIP in the General Election specifically to get rid of Mr Wright and because I believe that 50 years of a Labour MP is long enough for any good it has done us - bearing in mind that Labour have been in Government for half of that time and so were well placed to improve the town's lot.

As for who you vote for in Headland and Harbour - I couldn't possibly comment.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Dreadnoughts ..broadsides..... come to mind. This whole topic has yet again descended into two entreched viewpoints scoring points and a complete turn off.
You're never going to agree, so concentrate on the real problems we face.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Monkeys mate

The points I made on the original post were about the abuse of other people who comment on the posts and anyone, no matter what political persuasion you are loosing all credibility with the majority if you partake in the same. The floating voters look to see who they should vote for, labour have done nothing and appear less than moral, conservative party work with labour in anything they do, no matter what. UKIP moan and winge and flood these boards full of rubbish and PHF supporters consistently name call and bully. Who should I vote for, or should I not bother. My ward councillors are a mystery - not had any leaflets for any party in 7 years at my home and as for our MP, what has he done? Nothing at all. I would be embarrassed to show my face Mr Wright.
As for voting for a party that have no chance of power, and have nothing that compares to any multicultural views I hold, just to rid the town of labour, I think not. Protest votes work for one term then the voters realise it was pointless and return to a status quo rather that electing a real option for change in the first place.

Please please please, keep to topic. There are other topics for ukip discussions, hospital, Wynyard etc. use them the way the original poster intended. Or start your own? There's a point, stick your neck out and start one and let those already started keep on topic.

Mican

Quote from: steveL on November 11, 2014, 09: PM
UKIP having been posting on here a lot longer than you sunshine and you seem to have missed the fact that several people on here have declared their intentions to vote UIKIP in the General Election in the hope of getting rid of Wright - keep it up though and there's a very good chance those votes will evaporate. No one likes a bore.

Sorry to be so boring and presumptious that you are directing this to me, let me say that you are talking out of your a**e when you say that I have missed the fact that several people will vote UKIP, if you bother to go back you will notice I have mentioned this,  as for no one likes a bore, 12 posts on a thread, none of which relates to the origin of the post, now thats boring, I have no intention of getting involved any further with this, I will simply let you and the PHF entourage continue with your childish habit of calling everyone who has a different opinion to yourselves.  Apoligies to Monkeys mate, but you have been spot on, pity some people havn't been able to read your posts and understand.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 12, 2014, 12: PM
  Apoligies to Monkeys mate, but you have been spot on, pity some people havn't been able to read your posts and understand.

I understand this bit

Quote from: Monkeys mate on November 12, 2014, 10: AM
UKIP moan and winge and flood these boards full of rubbish

Quote from: Monkeys mate on November 12, 2014, 10: AM
PHF supporters consistently name call and bully.

For starters I am not a PHF supporter/hanger on/fan/friend or any term denoting linkage you care to drag up.

I salute all those who turn the other cheek, tut-tut and are so appalled the shenanigans of the Labour Group and their Tory lap dogs they turn  the other cheek only to have it too  slapped red raw by the SCABs and Ray.
What has the  path of reason achieved through  all this?

ZERO

Absolutely nothing.  The SCABs have changed all  the rules in order to grant themselves  absolute power. The Labour crowd in turn have voted themselves (as individuals) millions of  of our money and the hand-wringing by the moraly superior has not  saved a single pound from being wasted.

The game has changed. We need street fighters now. The   appeals to Labours better insticts  will not work. A kick in the boll*ocks does work.

You can continue  shouting 'bad show' at the latest SCAB outrage. I put my faith in people like Riddle who place themselves in physical danger by standing up to the thugs  toe-to-toe in the chamber.
Perhaps when (if?) sanity returns to Hartlepool we can have arguments about the number of angels on the head of a pin but until such a time them it is  hand-to-hand fighting in the trenches.
The meek only inherit the earth because  'rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf'

pensionater

Can i just warn posters that admin may change your post if you complain about someone using the word RETARD.This is just another sign of the childishness on this site.

DRiddle

QuoteI put my faith in people like Riddle who place themselves in physical danger by standing up to the thugs  toe-to-toe in the chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64nCCjonKW0

People on this site have been saying for a while that people can voice their displeasure at the ruling Labour Group and.... it falls on deaf ears under its current 'leadership'.

People on this site have been saying for a while that people can emotionally appeal to the ruling Labour Group and.... it falls on deaf ears under its current 'leadership'.

People on this site have been saying for a while that people can provide rational, factual, logical argument to the ruling Labour Group and .... it falls on deaf ears under its current 'leadership'.

People on this site have been saying for a while that people can appeal to the morality of the ruling Labour Group and.... it falls on deaf ears under its current 'leadership'.

and so on and so forth.

The only way is to take the gloves off and start swinging like a rusty gate. (Metaphorically of course).

The current situation reminds me of a story a former Labour Group councillor told me some time ago.

Said member had laid down his reasons for why he held a particular viewpoint. He'd provided information, factual, informed, statistical, reasoned rational argument (as well as the usual appeals to emotion, appeals to tradition etc caught up in many a political proposal).

A fellow Labour member said "I don't agree"...

"Why?" said the former fellow Labour member ....... "I just don't agree" came the reply.... "But why don't you agree?" pressed the fellow Labour member... "I just don't" came the reply.

And there, in a nutshell is a microcosm of the political situation in Hartlepool at present.

We have the majority group basing all decisions on the viewpoint of a very select few.

We have the intelligent members of the majority group (yes there are some) sitting back and playing dumb for reasons unbeknown to the viewing public.

We have a small group of 'street fighters', perhaps with different motivations, throwing punches (metaphorically) and around  20 elected members sat light rabbits caught in headlights doing literally nothing of note within the chamber.

The worry of the 'anti-UKIP' voices on this site is where any potentially elected UKIP councillors position themselves.

Will they be 'street fighters', or will they be just another set of mutes?

The early indications don't look good. 

Monkeys mate

Mk1 et al
I am sorry if my post seem to approve of any in-action in anyway. I totally agree with you, and Driddle and echo Doris bonkers comments. I love the fact that there are passionate people who want change, a better political argument, even if in opposition to your own view, is so much better than a corrupt and self serving one.
My original argument is against those who turn to personal abuse such as 'fat mess' and stuff that is bordering on homophobia- people can, and I hope dearly that they will fight against the system AND the individuals who run this town(into the ground) for their own benefit. It just personal attacks turn people off politics

mk1

Quote from: Monkeys mate on November 13, 2014, 09: AM

My original argument is against those who turn to personal abuse such as 'fat mess' and stuff that is bordering on homophobia- people can, and I hope dearly that they will fight against the system AND the individuals who run this town(into the ground) for their own benefit.  personal attacks turn people off politics

Strangely it doe not. If you follow the concerted attack on Ed Balls by the Daily Mail you will see  how the big boys do it. Look how they  only use photos that show him  looking a little odd. Notice how they always call him 'Red Ed' They  always drag his father into it painting him as some Stalinist KGB agent. I don't hear any great outcry from those on the right saying it should stop.
The same applies to The SCABs and Ray. All their failings should be highlighted. The fact the 3  of them are Homosexuals  does not give them the right to be free from criticism or ridicule. The homophobic card will always be played in order to try and silence  opposition but I will not be put off by it. Pointing out the SCABs gave more in grants to a Gay group than to a  group who  help support those  who struggle to feed themselves is a scandal that needs  highlighting.
Image is very important to the SCABs. The little  one genuinely believes they are a handsome couple. You only have to stand near him to notice how much makeup and perfume  he wears.  He truly believes  people regard him as an intelligent, articulate and physicaly imposing  role model. The post by 'sickofthescabs' in this thread is the little fella trying to be clever and telling us why he chose the painting as a present for handsome Stephen.

http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,1388.msg16898.html#msg16898

The more it is pointed out that they are from this  myopic view of themselves the better.