wow. New pub at Belle Vue/Brenda Road

Started by stokoe, July 04, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

View from

If it's Greene King, probably one of their Hungry Horse pubs. Think family orientated Lloyds Bar.

marky

Not so sure about the viability but they deserve the chance to give it a go

The Great Dictator

steveL

Behind it....on the Belle Vue/Brenda Road Corner
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Missy K

I think it is great news that a big chain group has set its sights here!

stokoe

That reply could be cranny with a K.....well it his his ward,brown envelope......... ;)

steveL

Cranney always tries to make sure that there is someone else, a patsy, between him and any potential flak. Cue Marge....amongst many others. He has a couple of stooge Directors for one of his 19 companies which he normally runs from OFCA....but this one has its registered office at Ged Halls house. It's not on either's register of interests, of course.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ARC86

It's sited next to Stagecoach HQ

As the Secretary of the Belle Vue Way Social Club, I will be raising no objections, it's refreshing to hear of another pub opening, i'll put good money that you won't be able to get a better quality or cheaper beer than at our place though  ;) ;)

Missy K

The link I followed from the Council Website says Belle View/Brenda Road, surely the site as people on here have described is Stockton Road Brenda Road, unless the dual carriage way is Belle View Way up to the trafficlights near the car wash?

More choice is what is here having The Merry Go Round, The Travelers Rest and The Owton Lodge, its all good in my eyes.

Inspector Knacker

For what it's worth, Belld Vue Way goes from the Burn Road/Tesco roundabout to the traffic lights near the Travellers.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Missy K

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 05, 2013, 02: PM
For what it's worth, Belld Vue Way goes from the Burn Road/Tesco roundabout to the traffic lights near the Travellers.

Thank you Riddler5

rabbit

http://edrms.hartlepool.gov.uk/AnitePublicDocs/11516531.pdf

This plan shows it will be on the left hand corner of the Brenda Road roundabout, coming from Seaton past B and Q, and turning left towards Wolviston and the A19.

http://edrms.hartlepool.gov.uk/AnitePublicDocs/11516541.pdf

Looks a decent size. car park certainly bigger than the Travellers.

http://edrms.hartlepool.gov.uk/AnitePublicDocs/11516540.pdf

Missy K

Hey that's great info, I did notice that the pavement close to the roundabout has some recent streamlining done.

Lets hope that there is no brown envelops swapping hands as mentioned above, however it does make you think.

rabbit

Could be useful while the missus is buying tools at B and Q.

(with apologies to Andy Capp)