These people represent our Town

Started by not4me, May 18, 2013, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not4me

marky

Well this will have done wonders for the town's image - talk about making us a laughing stock  >:(

mk1

Ok I will say it. The short fat one thinks the big, big fat one was playing away.
Looks as if their private life mirrors their public one. Lying, cheating and backstabbing  are the norm.

testing times

This appears to have been some time ago in 2010 and you would hope that the awareness of the two of the need to behave appropriately in public life has improved. What I am curious about is why this was not reported by the Hartlepool Mail at the time. If it's true that Cllr Richardson was keen to draw attention to the episode then surely the best way to have done this is via a quiet word with one of the Mail's reporters.

Perhaps he did and The Mail thought it too hot to handle. I think we've all learnt that the Mail can be very selective in what it prints.

Lord Elpus

Many years ago Harry Blackwood (then editor of the Mail) got wind of a story concerning a Manor Residents weekend 'training' event at Scarboro.  I was told the issue was their bad behavior at a small family hotel.

Harry told me he could not run the story because the owner of the hotel did not want any adverse publicity.