Cranney's Mountain - It`s Unbelieeeeevable

Started by fred c, April 01, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/9-news/173-cranney

It`s hardly credible that this type of apparent finacial imprudence can be associated with a sitting councillor, let alone a councillor that has connections to Grant Funded organisatons.

I wonder what the legal implcations are in a situation such as this ? attempting to sell something you don`t own or owe money on has to be questionable i would have thought ?.... it`s a bit like trying to sell your car whilst you still owe the finance company the money you borrowed from them.

It certainly appears as though the wheels are falling off "The Mobs" wagon, the Inquiry into the Peer Groups Report is just around the corner & they are bound to be seriously concerned about being able to keep a lid on things..... especiay if the meetings are open & accessible to the public...... on that point i fully expect every trick in the book to avoid a situation were a member of the public is allowed to pose a question to the Chair of the Inquiry.

mk1

I am afraid you do not see things the way the Labour lot see it.
You see 'X' amount of money wasted. They see 'X' amount of money  'added to the local economy'.
If they have to lie, cheat or steal to get it so what? The thing is to keep the money flowing. They and their families  get a good living and some of the crumbs might  even  reach someone  needy.
Look at the way the 'good cause bus' trick worked for councilors. Set up  idea E. Get the funding and a  photo article  in the Mail.  A  couple of months down the line all the money has gone on cruises, perfume and flat screen TV's  and the bus is laid up.
Move on to scheme F to secure further funding.

Trebles all round..............

craig finton

Isn't this guy one of the founding directors of Who Cares, the company that was given that £600,000 contract by the council without it going to tender?

fred c

Of Course They Will................. Is that the throbbing sound of Zeppelin Engines I hear over Hartlepool........ Take Cover Take Cover......lol

marky

This is so weird. Two directors, one out on bail and the other having defaulted on a loan from what looks like a publicly funded, Government backed lender and yet everyone looks in horror when people suggest that maybe - just maybe - the council should be a bit more careful about who it gives its mega-contracts to.

I tell you what. If I tried to sell a car while it was still under HP I reckon I would be shat on from a great height and would probably end up in court.