Full Council Meeting Thursday 11th April 2013 7PM

Started by admin, March 28, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Roll-Up, Roll-Up ....... The last chance for the public to personally ask questions at a full council meeting complete with a final OFFER

Ask One . . . Ask Two Free! 

And remember, folks . . . WHEN ITS GONE IT'S GONE!

DRiddle

I wonder who fancies the honour of asking the last ever question in its current format?

no6bus

just make sure they dont know where you work

whatabouthisthen

To my mind there is only one contender...... DRiddle.

Mind you, we ALL must go along and support him - friends, family, enemies, drag them off the streets. Last chance to show THEM what we think of their version of DEMOCRACY, OPENNESS, TRANSPARENCY, TRUTH.

DRiddle

I'm not sure I want to give them the statisfaction of thinking i'm bothered by the ban. In my opinion, the ban on SQ's is very much a 'Shoot themsleves in the foot' moment for certain people within HBC.

If you have a peer review that highlights the apparent lack of openess and transparancy ALREADY in place, immediately followed by the removal of meaningful public questions, that will speak volumes to Labour North and members higher up the ranks.

That's on top of the desperate attempts to control the scope of the inquiry into voluntary sector funding.

Add in the farce with Councillor Hall, the literary musings of Allan Barclay, Angie on the steps of the civic etc etc and certain councillors may as well carry around with them a large neon sign saying "We're possibly up to something, but we're very keen for you not to know what it might be".

If they'd have just let me and others crack on asking our questions, the questions and replies would have been heard by about 20 odd people at the meetings. In NOT now allowing us to do that, they've shown the whole town that there's potentially something to hide. Or at the very least that there are issues they do not want the public to be getting too involved in.

In shutting me (and others) up, they've said more than any us of ever could.