Shambolic rambling and pointless..............

Started by mk1, March 19, 2013, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

I give you the 'speech' delivered  by one of the fat*ty Belchers over the weekend. A word-for-word transcription of the Mail clip

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/protest-against-bedroom-tax-1-5503385.

On 1st April when this goes through it.....what'ittle mean to Hartlepool is the people who are most in need, who need the spare bedrooms as a spare room, we should say they are care rooms not spare rooms. That the Goverment should be taxing second homes not our spare rooms. It is completely unjust. But in Hartlepool when we have to spend that money on those spare rooms it is going to take 1.2 million pounds out of the economy in Hartlepool. So it is not just going to effect the people who have the spare rooms who are going to be.......err....struggling to meet their other bills it is going to effect every single business in Hartlepool if you take 1.2 million  pound out of the economy.
How much more are they going to do to Hartlepool? We have have had cuts of 200 pounds per person over the last 2 years on a grant funded by the Government and it is completely unaceptable. What I want the people of Hartlepool to know is the councillors here  are standing by you. We are doing all we can and really appreciate Manor Residents coming forward and stepping  up to the bar and arranging the protest today.

Angie to Ian Wright.

On behalf of Manor Residents and 2 councillors who are here today we would like you to present this to Parliament and shout on our behalf cos we 'aint paying a single  penny

2 families who have awarded themselves  at least a million quid from the local purse posing as  champions of the poor!

fred c

The term "Cringe Worthy" comes to mind.......

steveL

dear me . . . when you see it written down like that it makes you realise even more just what we're dealing with here. Can any of these people actually put a coherent sentence together?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

tankerville

Our M.P. is just as articulate he said the following at Christ Church Worker Memorial Service.

Ladies & Gentlemen We are here today for those workers who have died on the job!

It made me smile..

marky

Just for the record, this is a list of Angie's qualifications as shown on the Manor Residents web site:

Degree in Adult & Continuing Education
Degree in Continuing Education
Degree in Youth Studies
Diploma in Continuing Education
Diploma in Research Methods.
NVQ IV IAG
NVQ IV & V Management
NVQ IV Community Development
RSA Secreterial
Northern Counties Secreterial
First Aid at Work

When I was a lad, you used to get little plastic submarines free with Cornflakes which sunk when you put baking powder in them - how things change.

fred c

Quote from: marky on March 19, 2013, 08: PM
Just for the record, this is a list of Angie's qualifications as shown on the Manor Residents web site:

Degree in Adult & Continuing Education
Degree in Continuing Education
Degree in Youth Studies
Diploma in Continuing Education
Diploma in Research Methods.
NVQ IV IAG
NVQ IV & V Management
NVQ IV Community Development
RSA Secreterial
Northern Counties Secreterial
First Aid at Work

When I was a lad, you used to get little plastic submarines free with Cornflakes which sunk when you put baking powder in them - how things change.

Does it state from which educational establishments she gained these Qualifications ???

Just a Thought

The Great Dictator

3 degrees my ars*, she can't string a sentence together.

By the way the government are taxing 2nd home owners to the tune of 150% council tax.

mk1

I used to have to go on these silly  courses.
Hotel for a week. Mornings spent in a room whilst some young thing drew  squiggles on  huge notepad  plonked  on a blackboard stand. Silly  activities like  roleplaying and talking about your hopes, desires, hobbies etc.
knock off around 4 and then everyone out for the night with your expenses given to you as cash. Nice work if you can get it but completely useless as any form of education.
I have countless bits of paper showing I have an  NVQ in something or other that meant  I simply sat through boring presentations.
I spent a lot of time  with UNISON reps and they inhabited a world most could only dream about. The time off and resources they were allocated made them  feel and act special. They obsessed about minor 'right-on' issues of sexuality and race and never could see the big picture.
I was reminded of this mindset when one of Glasgow's finest started shouting at me recently. At one time  he would have been called a dustman but now he has a very important title of 'waste disposal operative'. Anyway said son of Braveheart  was in full flow over some minor infraction concerning my bin and I asked him to slow down as the accent was difficult for me to understand. He came back with 'I  kin get U dunn fur racial diskrimination'.
You couldn't make it up!

mk1

fred c

I wonder if any contributor who is conversent with the education process could possibly give an educated guess as to how long it would take a person to gain the following ?

3 Degrees
2 Diplomas
4 NVQ`s
Other Sundries

I am under the impression that a degree course is usually of 3 years duration ?

I do realise of course that the likes of A Einstein, R P Feynman S Hawkins & many more have probably taken less time than the norm.... So It may be that Ms Wilcox has a similar IQ to those i have listed ?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Were all the certificates signed off by Ged Hall ?
I don't believe it.

fred c

Does anyone happen to know if there is a degree course for "Creative Accounting" ?

steveL

The english on that website is something of a giveaway and should provide a pointer as to just how much credibility comes with their 'degrees'. I seem to remember that Jeffrey Archer had a couple of degrees which he had bought from somewhere in the States. That in itself says a lot.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.