Grey Matter Deficiency

Started by steveL, March 06, 2013, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

If things pan out the way everyone expects and both Jonathan(with an 'a') and Pamela (with a 'P') finally escape from the sheep pen then it looks like there's going to be a chronic shortage of grey matter in the Labour ranks from now on. Brash was always one of the few capable of stringing a coherent sentence together and I've always been tempted to send one of Pamela's sets of accounts for Families First to Angie just to show Angie how it was supposed to be done.

So who will we be left with? Peter Jackson has a brain but, as he has demonstrated time and time again, no balls whatsoever. Robbie the Straw Man has a heart but little brain to speak of . . . as for Ged Hall . . . well no one likes the school bully, do they.

As for the rest; a mixture of liars, brain dead sheep and developing alcoholics interspersed with a few individuals who have made a living leeching off public funds intended for those who need them most.

Wednesday was a watershed moment when the real ugliness of the hermit crab was finally revealed as it came out of its shell.

Time to take the gloves off, methinks.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

whatabouthisthen

I applaud mr mrs Brash's stance over the question issue. I sincerely hope that their breakaway from the Stalinists is permanent and that they can rescue the Local Labour Party and not succumb to any overtures from the Manor Mob. Be brave.

Rebel

For quite some time has Brash been the rebel of the party. The Labour Mafia will very soon get sick, and him and Hargreaves will get the  boot. They'll get a nice photo in the Hartlepool Mail (probably taken in Baden Street), and that will set them up very nicely for Independent Councillors.

marky

There are those of us with long memories and the road to Damascus is quite dangerous these days.

testing times

I think it's quite puzzling. It leaves me wondering just what exactly the local shower need to do for the local electorate to get sick and turf them out. Maybe it's just the case that people vote on the national scene more than anything going on locally. If that's the case then Labour look well set because Cameron's coalition isn't popular and people tend to vote 'against' rather than 'for' something.

mk1

Quote from: marky on March 10, 2013, 01: PM
There are those of us with long memories and the road to Damascus is quite dangerous these days.

I know exactly what you are saying but we are not in a situation where Nirvanah  is even on the horizon . The best that can be hoped for is a lessening of the corruption and a start on the path back to sanity. Any change can only be for the better.