Name your culprit...........

Started by mk1, January 19, 2013, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I'm inclined to agree. The attacks are an irritation but they shouldn't detract from the main purpose of the site. I can't think of a better way of demonstrating that the site is hitting the mark.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

admin

Topics Merged

I'll have a look at improving the Twitter/Facebook integration

D.

eddy

I think it speaks volumes about the effectiveness of the site that the powers that be may have taken to launching illegal cyber attacks against it.  Strikes me as someone clutching at straws really, the political equivalent of Lance Armstrong when he failed to achieve his goals through legitimate means.  It's a classic example of modern democracy where one must be seen to be listening and accountable without actually being either.

Would defo get on Twitter though, not so much facebook.  You can copy in @hpoolmail and try to spam them into becoming a newspaper again rather than a comic for the towns political classes

fred c

A River ??? ..... A Pond ??? ..... A Fountain ??? ..... Who could it possibly be ???

TBH.... whoever it is..... It Ain`t Working, more people are taking an interest now than before the first attack took place, as mentioned by "mk1".......... keep the focus on the self trimmers who are bound to get the snouts caught in the trough sooner rather than later.

The sheer hypocrisy of "The Mob" knows no bounds, self interest & self enrichment dressed in a cloak woven with Charity & Voluntary thread.

mk1

Stop it Fred. You are making Shane uncomfortable...........