Kevin is incredibly honest and forthright.............

Started by mk1, December 13, 2019, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

and forthcoming. Plus an 'excellent' integrity as well as business acumen and ambition.   So when Kev
aspires to do a 'Wayne Rooney' on your granny he will admit it, help her find her teeth afterwards and pay the going rate!

https://www.facebook.com/CouncillorKevinCranney/videos/2505344619709287/

I presume they let SAB produce this unintelligible  cacophony:

https://www.facebook.com/CouncillorKevinCranney/videos/817572505340924/

I think the girl is asking if he thinks he will get elected.

Inspector Knacker

Is that a landfill DVD's production....?
I gave up after seven seconds.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

I've just tried again, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
The second one consisted of cackling....that's it.
'Will Kevin get elected'? If he's very lucky.

Johnny Bongo

Good evening, Mk1...as I opened this post of yours and read the first paragraph, I literally nearly choked on the crisps that I was eating at the time! Hilarious...your post..not me nearly choking! Then I decided to sample the Spanish Shiraz that my sister had kindly bought me for my birthday on Sunday (the 15th...don't forget).  As I scrolled down your post and at the same time took a mouthful of wine, I read your line regarding Mammy Belcher.   How I managed to hold the wine in my mouth, I will never know....but once I'd swallowed it, I laughed like a crazy fool (easy for me ) and read the rest of your post, still laughing out loud!  I wonder if Steven or indeed, Cwissy, is amused?  Maybe Mammy Belcher has also read it and, let's say, had a 'little accident' in the'Southern hemisphere' due to your descriptive observations regarding bushes and wheelchairs!  As it happens , I've nearly finished the wine...(think slow typer, not guzzling alko!).  Cheers! 

Inspector Knacker

Reading their ramblings, they ooze a sort of vindictive self pity and can't accept the roof has caved in on their house of cards. I find myself amazed that they appear to actually believe they can make a comeback in local politics, there's more chance of Glenn Miller's plane coming back.
I suspect even when it finally is all over, they'll cling on and plan for a future that will never happen because basically they're unemployable.
They thought the were great now they're going down the grate to obscurity.

mk1

From the smiles I guess Stephen had no trouble accessing the bushes!

I wonder if Hill remembers this ?