CEO calls a meeting with the Labour group . . .

Started by DRiddle, November 22, 2018, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Another one i'm putting in on a separate thread is the news that £140,000+ a year council CEO Gill Alexander reportedly called a meeting with the Labour Group. The purpose of the meeting was largely to beg them to stop the infighting as it's having a negative affect on the council.

This has happened in the same time frame the Labour group leader (for now  ;) ) has demanded an investigation into how one of his own members received an allowance dating back to over 15 years ago. The allowance was paid to the councillor using the councils own PAYE system, its been taxed, NI contributions paid on it and it was agreed in full council.

Any investigation will 99.9% certainly clear Councillor Richardson of any wrong doing. Everybody knows that, yet CAB has publicly called for a thorough investigation regardless.

That sounds to me like infighting.

It reminds me of the time former CEO Dave Stubbs called a meeting of all councillors before a full council meeting and basically insisted they all behaviour appropriately as some councillors behaviour was damaging the council.  By implication he seemed to be targeting myself and ex-councillor Thompson as we were pushing to boundaries of poliitcal discourse a little. However, this was in the same time frame as Wilcox going to Jail, Cranney making the national tabloids for asking a granny if he'd slept with her, various appearance in Private Eye and SAB running off to Mexico and refusing to resign despite being proven to be lying.

I'm glad the Labour Group are infighting, it's going to take a sustained effort from all angles to get rid of CAB.

He's clinging on like an un-flushable turd. . .

Black Jacobin

The degree to which you're getting off on reporting current goings on to the various no-hopers who frequent this forum is highly amusing. Never before has someone got such a power kick from something he has bugger all to do with.

The truth is you're really no better than the Labour Group.  You shamelessly exploited fear and hatred of travellers to get yourself elected in 2014. Following your racially charged campaign you then proved ineffectual as de facto leader of PHF, barely landing a blow on the group you claim is so stupid and ineffectual.

mk1

Quote from: Black Jacobin on November 22, 2018, 11: AM
The degree to which you're getting off on reporting current goings on to the various no-hopers who frequent this forum is highly amusing. Never before has someone got such a power kick from something he has bugger all to do with.

The truth is you're really no better than the Labour Group.  You shamelessly exploited fear and hatred of travellers to get yourself elected in 2014. Following your racially charged campaign you then proved ineffectual as de facto leader of PHF, barely landing a blow on the group you claim is so stupid and ineffectual.

Ah diddums, a regular  'out of town' Corbyn shill has his Calvin Klein's in a twist.

I hope no one bites as this is another 'fake noos' distraction tactic.

diSme

I for one very much appreciate Mr Riddle's exposure of the internal machinations of our local council. It's only through people who have the balls to share the information they have access to, that the wider public gain the knowledge to which they should be openly and freely provided (seeing as they pay for it).

And for the record, I'm far from a "no-hoper"...
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Are you serious?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Yet another skidmark in a pair of Labour Underpants.........here on the post we have long experience of spotting theses damp phartes, give it a year or two and he will be quoting the facts that are currently appearing here and elsewhere as his own.....

A bit like Pixie Boy and his Pixelpets.....

Inspector Knacker

Maybe there's a rota of outrage where affronted loyalists/minions can denounce those who have a differing opinion to their very own always correct one.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.