The Rifty

Started by steveL, September 10, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

So is that going to be the story then? It's not paying for itself but the reason that will be given for its closure is that it was plagued with some sort of 'food pickets' outside?

Perhaps they're local kids wondering where the 'holiday hunger' money went?

Really, Stephen. No rent, no rates and no utility bills and you STILL couldn't make a go of it?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

All the SCABs have to do is show the  images from the security camera to the left of the entrance door and a link to the Facebook posts telling everyone they were shut etc.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on September 28, 2017, 05: AM
Posted on Andsome Steve's FB site;

'Stephen Akers-Belcher
5 hrs ·

This week we have had people tying to sabotage the community cafe, people stood outside saying we closed or run out of food and even using Facebook to do the same dirty tricks. If you here this don't believe this.
Please can I ask people to help us stand up to the low level tactics, I don't deny it's had an effect on our trade over the past two weeks so can I ask if you can please call in Thursday or Friday to help support the community cafe. Please call in for a meal or a drink'

The man just seems to have a natural talent for pishing people off

So, This week they had saboteurs affecting his 'business'............... mmmmmmm strange then, that he doesn't deny it's had an affect on his business for the last 2 Weeks........so what's his reason for the affect on his business 2 weeks ago......... if brains were explosive, he wouldn't have enough to curl his quiff

Lord Elpus

Looks like 'The Andsome One' is building up for one of his well known, infamous,  full blown temper tantrams, complete with 'dolls out of the pram' and a 'dummy spitting' episode.

Poor Calamity Chris could well be in for a rough weekend once the penny drops with SAB that he's no Jamie Oliver or even a f*n*y Craddock, or come to that even Betty Swallocks (cook in the bus drivers canteen early 70's era, famous for frying eggs with a fag stuck in her kisser).

It'll all end in tears, poor lad

steveL

Anyone got any screenshots of these people on Facebook that SAB refers to?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

f*n*y and Johnny......... an abiding memory of one of their Christmas programs....

f*n*y had been cooking the Christmas fare and finished off with the mince pies........ Johnny had been slurping the vino and come the end of the program f*n*y said......... Merry Christmas everyone and Johnny came out with, Merry Christmas everyone and I hope all you're Mince Pies turn out like f*n*y's.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: steveL on September 28, 2017, 09: AM
Anyone got any screenshots of these people on Facebook that SAB refers to?

I don't believe it.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on September 28, 2017, 10: AM
f*n*y and Johnny......... an abiding memory of one of their Christmas programs....

f*n*y had been cooking the Christmas fare and finished off with the mince pies........ Johnny had been slurping the vino and come the end of the program f*n*y said......... Merry Christmas everyone and Johnny came out with, Merry Christmas everyone and I hope all you're Mince Pies turn out like f*n*y's.

Classic

steveL

Taken from SAB's Facebook page (click to enlarge)
I'm not really sure what to make of the second photograph other than it looks like something most people would try not to put their foot in.

Inspector Knacker

After seeing those photos, it's blatantly obvious the flying pickets were fundamentalist food lovers.
I have encountered some appalling food outlets down the years but never, ever heard of one where food pickets held a week long vigil. Seriously, I f that was the case, they'd have had the police up in a shot and the media brought into the gastronomic war zone for support.

Love how he now refers to it as 'my cafe'. When did he buy it? Surely cuckoo in the community centre is more appropriate?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on September 28, 2017, 01: PM
Taken from SAB's Facebook page (click to enlarge)
I'm not really sure what to make of the second photograph other than it looks like something most people would try not to put their foot in.

a 7 for effort but 5 for presentation. Paul what do you think................

Like wot is should be..........

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Has Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares been invited to come sort it out ?
I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Didn't realise that it was a pancake. Thought it was a bowl of brownish liquid with bits floating in it ... maybe a touch of pareidolia ...  ???

fred c

Who actually cooks this stuff, both the Pancakes ? and the Breakfast look as though they have been plated up by catapult.......... but, having said that...... it was a "Lovely Big Sausage"........

mk1