The Rifty

Started by steveL, September 10, 2017, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on September 14, 2017, 07: AM
To all intents and purposes, it appears they can turn up and take over like the Lords of the Manor as though it's all their personal feifdom. We'll it isn't.
They're just councillors, there courtesy of a system that national party participation allows  candidates to be elected who stood unopposed, would be lucky to come second.
Every ward councillor should be a politically independent resident of the ward fighting for their ward accountable to no one but the ward electorate and their conscience.
totally agree  8)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Really funny comments on The Mail Facebook page. The Chief Monkey can be seen posting a screen grab of content from the Organ Grinder (perhaps because The Mail has blocked the organ Grinder?) complaining another poster has blocked him on Facebook and that this act is an affront to free speech:

Why do you have me blocked? This stifles debate and makes it
impossible to cnallenge stuff you post here and eisewhere that is often
totally untrue

Yet a just 5 posts further down the very same Chief Monkey boasts about how he blocked someone else  on Facebook:

I blocked him ages ago.

No worries about stifling debate when it is 'you' who is on the receiving end of the bile!

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/1665031070183403

mk1

It is so  easy. The fake ID springs back into life...........

Shows how avidly they follow this Forum.

mk1

For some strange reason  a comment has been deleted on the Mail Facebook page.

This one seems to  have simply vanished:

Has anyone any idea why it was removed?

mk1

No I wont. I know all the tricks. If you want to speak I believe you can still message me on  here.

not4me

Seems quiet today. Have I missed the evacuation order?

fred c

"The council will initially look for not-for-profit organisations or charities to be in place from next spring".

A quote from the Mails belated article on the Inspirations Garden Centre.... re. Council Cafes.

Strange then, that a councillor can set up "His Cafe" in a community centre...?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on September 18, 2017, 08: AM
"The council will initially look for not-for-profit organisations or charities to be in place from next spring".

A quote from the Mails belated article on the Inspirations Garden Centre.... re. Council Cafes.

Strange then, that a councillor can set up "His Cafe" in a community centre...?
Let's hope they don't take an interest in horticulture then.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Posted on Andsome Steve's FB site;

'Stephen Akers-Belcher
5 hrs ·

This week we have had people tying to sabotage the community cafe, people stood outside saying we closed or run out of food and even using Facebook to do the same dirty tricks. If you here this don't believe this.
Please can I ask people to help us stand up to the low level tactics, I don't deny it's had an effect on our trade over the past two weeks so can I ask if you can please call in Thursday or Friday to help support the community cafe. Please call in for a meal or a drink'

The man just seems to have a natural talent for pishing people off

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on September 28, 2017, 05: AM

The man just seems to have a natural talent for pishing people off
He certainly does-
Take these examples from a year or two back:

Comical to see 4 of the above critical posters now campaigning full-time  to give him more power in the Council

As Dylan predicted .........    https://youtu.be/JxvVk-r9ut8?t=2m1s

DRiddle

I'm sure somehow or other people who post on here are probably suspected of being involved in this. Assuming it's true of course, which you can never really be sure of with that fella.

I'd imagine if it is going on there will be a long list of suspects. For example, local cafe and takeaway owners who pay full business rates, ultility bills etc who probably see a community cafe as having a commerical advantage over them.

I imagine also anyone who has been on the recieving end of any of his dirty tricks over the years could be in the frame.

Which makes it a VERY long list.

My guess would be that there's nothing actually happening like he's described and people are just voting with their feet because he's associated with it.

If anyone gets accused of being involved in this just deny it.

In fact, just say it couldn't have been you because you were at a funeral.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on September 28, 2017, 06: AM
I'm sure somehow or other people who post on here are probably suspected of being involved in this. Assuming it's true of course, which you can never really be sure of with that fella.

It is a crock of shyte and not even remotely believable.
As if someone could stand outside the place for a fortnight and not be noticed. It  will be because the food is  crap.

Inspector Knacker

Or is it a case of them applying their unique Midas business style to catering?
With predictable results?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Note the first reply to SABs plea for customers

fred c

I ride past the place a couple of times a week.....I should probably take legal advice .......... lets get real about this b****x, if it were even remotely true, he would have the police blue lighting up there in a shot :)