MARJ JAMES AND PARTNER DIRECTOR OF SITA WASTE MANAGEMENT HAVERTON HILL SITE

Started by jawsbbc, April 19, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

Talking of declarations of interest - I seem to remember at a recent Full Council Meeting, Councillor Riddle was giving the sick, lame and lazy grief over the fact that hardly any of them had jobs - in his "eloquent" response councillor Martin-Wells took issue with him and stated to those assembled he had a job - he was a builder.  There's no mention of this on his Declaration of Interest, in fact all it says is he is a councillor, yet he sit's on the planning committee - which is wrong -
a) His response to Councillor Riddle
b) His Declaration of Interest
c) His seat on the Planning Committee
d) All of us because the Constitution is under review

Answers to the CEO / Council Solicitor - I wouldn't bother with the chair of Audit and Governance

steveL

To be blunt, I wouldn't bother with the Chief Solicitor either.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I distinctly remember Raymondo saying how well of he was and that he was a 'property developer'

Planning Committee Member / Property Developer....... how does that work i wonder ?

Shepherd

Quote from: fred c on April 21, 2017, 12: PM
I distinctly remember Raymondo saying how well of he was and that he was a 'property developer'

Planning Committee Member / Property Developer....... how does that work i wonder ?

Big ego, big mouth and condemned by his own words really...He needs to resign from the planning comittee as its a blatant conflict of interests.

Of course he won't, because he has done nothing wrong, because he is RMW, another psychopathic personality in office.

Traits of a psychopath - lying (pathologically), blames others, no empathy, no remorse, no responsibility, parasitic lifestyle, glib, grandiose sense of self worth, poor behavioural control and criminal versitility to name but a few.

Hubris is a word that discribes him, but hubris is always followed by nemesis as Angelina Ballerina discovered to her cost.

Actually those traits are also seen in a few others sitting in office at the moment, perhaps thats why they all get on so well.

jawsbbc

Big ego, big mouth and condemned by his own words really...He needs to resign from the planning comittee as its a blatant conflict of interests.

Of course he won't, because he has done nothing wrong, because he is RMW, another psychopathic personality in office.

Traits of a psychopath - lying (pathologically), blames others, no empathy, no remorse, no responsibility, parasitic lifestyle, glib, grandiose sense of self worth, poor behavioural control and criminal versitility to name but a few.

Hubris is a word that discribes him, but hubris is always followed by nemesis as Angelina Ballerina discovered to her cost.

Actually those traits are also seen in a few others sitting in office at the moment, perhaps thats why they all get on so well.CAB SAB  MAD DOG CRANNEY HAVE I MISSED ANYONE  ;D