HOSPITAL PEOPLE

Started by Land Phil, April 21, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Is it just me that has steam come out of his ears because of this offensive program.

What annoys me is those that will have a laugh at it, vote the same failures in and then complain about waiting for an ambulance.

Inspector Knacker

Tried to watch it. As funny as an Ebola outbreak.
It infuriated me to see hospital wards in a hospital  in partial mothballs and still looking sevicable to be send like this when you have to travel out of town for realtively minor treatment. They reduce your devices then rub salt in the wound by raking in a bit of pocket money. Insensitive doesn't begin to describe it.
What next? A court series set in our closed courts? We could call it Clown Court.
Let's pray they want to make a series about a local council. Oops, that series has been running for years. More of a farce than comedy though that one!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 22, 2017, 06: AM
Tried to watch it. As funny as an Ebola outbreak.
It infuriated me to see hospital wards in a hospital  in partial mothballs and still looking sevicable to be send like this when you have to travel out of town for realtively minor treatment. They reduce your devices then rub salt in the wound by raking in a bit of pocket money. Insensitive doesn't begin to describe it.
What next? A court series set in our closed courts? We could call it Clown Court.
Let's pray they want to make a series about a local council. Oops, that series has been running for years. More of a farce than comedy though that one!

"Carry on up the Cwissie"?

jeffh

More like "Are You Being Screwed?"

Lord Elpus

I thought it was very funny.