Alan Foster

Started by seaton, April 18, 2017, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

On BBC Rdio Tees tomorrow at 9 answering questions.

Land Phil

I was hoping for worse news when I saw the title.

Inspector Knacker

And what did he have to say?
Saw the gushing blurb in the Mail about the hospital being used for some TV series and saying it was the perfect location. Personally I like having a hospital as  a hospital as opposed to a film set.
As opposed to the opposite paged which featured a report on house building on the hospital site. Is this the foot in the door?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

seaton

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 18, 2017, 05: PM
And what did he have to say?
Saw the gushing blurb in the Mail about the hospital being used for some TV series and saying it was the perfect location. Personally I like having a hospital as  a hospital as opposed to a film set.
As opposed to the opposite paged which featured a report on house building on the hospital site. Is this the foot in the door?
He is on tomorrow !

Inspector Knacker

Oops, I just see the 'F' word and the red mist descends.... Pity my time machine failed its MOT!

seaton

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 19, 2017, 07: AM
Oops, I just see the 'F' word and the red mist descends.... Pity my time machine failed its MOT!

On Tees now.

Inspector Knacker

At work then. Ah well.

Truthache

Available here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04yh3tm#play
Starts 23 minutes in with discussion and questions to Alan Foster mainly about STP for the area.

Inspector Knacker

Nowt new there. Sounded like a production manager discussing the reconfiguration of a car factory. I lost the will.