Feeding Frenzy at the Kremlin?

Started by akarjl, December 12, 2016, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on December 13, 2016, 05: PM
So why will practically every Council in England have to think about increasing its Council tax to help pay for Social Care.?.I know you would like to blame it all on Labour Councils ,but unless you can get a media blackout,your stuck with the truth.

That is they 'we are not as bad as the other lot' argument. In effect the (in your case) I have always voted Labour and I will never ever vote anything else but Labour. The group mentality where the Party is everything and the good of the  voters not worth a seconds reflection.

Inspector Knacker

He's a party foot soldier ( all party's have them) the party is their religion and can't begin to comprehend not obeying the party diktat. No matter what the party does they suspend common sense and parrot dogma. Sad really, being unable to react in a normal way because you feel the need to defend your political masters regardless.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Have you considered that the pure wastefullness of this labour council has caused unnecessary cuts in services & facilities, we have had to put up with one of the highest CT's in the country, what have The LabTor Mob achieved with that cash.

Do you consider putting on a propaganda weekend at the Rec & providing free hot dogs & burgers an appropriate use of council tax payers hard earned money ? How about using half a dozen council vehicles & a squad of council employees to erect & dismantle sheds over 2 days at the same freebie, is that proper use of council funds. (Personally I would prefer to have dog s**t cleaned up in my street or a squad of workmen repairing broken pavings or clearing grass verges )

Pensionater knows as well as every other user of this forum, that millions & millions of pounds have been used in pursuit of none appearing masterplans, visions, consultations, etc etc, the list is as long as my arm. ( Maybe he could inform forum users of any of the master plans or visions that have actually been completed )

How can you even begin to defend the several millions over a number of years to Wilcox & MRA, or the conduct of a number of Labour councillors towards members of the public & fellow councillors,   ( ( Could anyone with a moral compass defend behaviour of that sort )

I've forgotten more about labour values & social justice than half of the psuedo councillors masquerading as Corbyn supporters, they should be asking themselves a simple question.............

What can you do for your town... not..... What your town can do for you.

A mantra sadly lacking in local politics, especially amongst certain labour punters

akarjl

Quote from: not4me on December 13, 2016, 04: PM
Quote from: akarjl on December 13, 2016, 12: PM
Quote from: pensionater on December 13, 2016, 08: AM
As for Riddler5 saying this is a purely local issue,unbelievable.

The antics and behaviour of HSBC is a "purely local issue" apparently as a result of the "behaviour" of the LOCAL labour party. Fix the town then start worrying about the country.

HSBC? What a load of bankers....

Freudian slip😉

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on December 13, 2016, 06: PM

What can you do for your town... not..... What your town can do for you.

Remember JFK was a Democrat and democracy certainly doesn't prevail in Hartlepool

pensionater

Good question MK1.if they where all proven to be corrupt, wasteful and self enriching then i would bite the bullet(as people are fond of saying on here)and vote Tory.I would like to think in reality i would take a stance similar to what ex Councillor Brash did.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on December 13, 2016, 07: PM
Good question MK1.if they where all proven to be corrupt, wasteful and self enriching then i would bite the bullet

That is my point. They do not all have to be corrupt. The non corrupt one who sit mute while the others rob us blind are not blameless. By their silence they are complicit. They may be good people but the fact they allow it (they could vote against) means they are just as bad as the ringleaders. Get rid of the lot. Call it fratracide if you will but  sometimes the innocent have to suffer for the common good.

fred c

Quote from: pensionater on December 13, 2016, 07: PM
Good question MK1.if they where all proven to be corrupt, wasteful and self enriching then i would bite the bullet

If it was a 1 off case I could understand you stance on the issue, but it isn't, it's a case of half a dozen of the 'local party' who are running the council like their own fifedom, I don't doubt there are good people in the ruling group.........but the following quote by Edmund Burke sums up the situation perfectly

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil (Greed) is for good men to do nothing"

Heknocks68

Agreed, lets consider the town, hmmm, how bright the future is, wages stagnate, yes, ct rockets, utilities rocket, food rockets, consumables rocket, now heres the rocket science bit, when these increases out strip wages, how? Does anyone pay for what? Oh s**t, we have engaged in shafting err ourselves actually, mans greatest inhumanity to man, err man, lets put the kettle on

akarjl

http://www.high-tax-hartlepool.co.uk/index.php/topic,3645.msg37304.html#msg37304

Perhaps, looking at your last post you need to consider changing your meds? I have no idea what you are talking about, or on......