Feeding Frenzy at the Kremlin?

Started by akarjl, December 12, 2016, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/social-care-crisis-forces-may-to-raise-council-tax-nv5hgg3mc

No doubt, in the case of the Kremlin, just the excuse they have been waiting for to rape us with an even higher council tax to fund moronic visions , schemes and associations- doubt any of it would actually be used to help people who need help?

Cwistoper and his Orangutang must be rubbing their hands in glee - being handed a perfect excuse to further fund their fantasies and blame it on the opposition.

I suppose there is a slim chance that Cwistopher wouldn't read the Times and Crannible would only read it if it was used to line his cage?

pensionater

Nothing at all to do with a Tory Government of course.

akarjl

Don't tell me your a labour supporter, always have been and always will be irrespective of how corrupt they are. Maybe even a Kremlin devotee?

::) Of course is to do with the tories, but it will give the Kremlin a perfect excuse to raise the council tax which is already too high.

Labour of course, under the "guidance" of Saint Tony And Mandy left the country stable, economically secure and with no debt? All as bad as each other.

Unfortunately the Kremlin is "directed" by Cwis, Lying ste and the Orangutang......typical labour-spend spend spend on fantasies and themselves. No accountability, no morals and no regard whatsoever for the plebs who were daft enough to vote these specimens in.

fred c

The Tories didn't waste almost £2million on Jacksons Landing.... can someone remind me who did ?

ReturntoZenda

Quote from: pensionater on December 12, 2016, 12: PM
Nothing at all to do with a Tory Government of course.

You stupid, stupid person.  No wonder Hartlepool is utterly f**ked, when lunatics like you excuse the obscene aimless excesses of a collection of narcissistic idiots by falling back on political clichés.  I would say unbelievable, but sadly it is all too easy to believe.

akarjl

My thoughts exactly lol but I was trying to be gentle with him ......care in the community etc

pensionater

Zenda the only stupid people are you and the Kipper.9% cut in social care since the Tory's got in.I was going to say i hope you never need to use it.But fkuc it , i hope you do you arrogant ar**.

akarjl

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on December 12, 2016, 04: PM
Zenda the only stupid people are you and the Kipper.9% cut in social care since the Tory's got in.I was going to say i hope you never need to use it.But fkuc it , i hope you do you arrogant ar**.
Would you ever consider voting for another party if it benefits you ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

pensionater

Riddler5.i have actually tried to do something about those in charge of the Council,despite being a Labour voter myself.There are not many people on here more frustrated than me.But to blame them for every Council tax rise is silly.Would i like to see those in charge go?,yes,would i like to see them replaced by UKIP?,definitely not.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on December 12, 2016, 05: PM
Riddler5.i have actually tried to do something about those in charge of the Council,despite being a Labour voter myself.There are not many people on here more frustrated than me.But to blame them for every Council tax rise is silly.Would i like to see those in charge go?,yes,would i like to see them replaced by UKIP?,definitely not.

But though the current Labour Group is corrupt you are still unable to vote for anyone else. You believe that 'it will get better' and you will never ever vote to simply get rid of the present shower. Power is so important to you that you will deny anyone else the chance to do better.
What does that say about you?

Sometimes  (like in a war) you have to deliberately kill some of your own troops in order to gain victory. The present labour group may have some good people in it but the way they sit mute and vote for everything the thieves tell them to means they are part of the problem. They deserve no sympathy and the quicker they all go the better.

fred c

You really don't get it do you ?... It isn't the council tax rise that boils people s p**s, it is the self serving narrow minded attitude to wasting peoples council tax on a lavish scale, with absolutely no return for their money apart from cuts to services.

I expect to pay tax, it isn't something I started to do last week, I have paid tax for over 50 years & council tax for 50, it is about what happens to the tax we pay that matters, when this council spent £2.4 million on a good weekend, £4 million on an unused Transport Interchange, £2 Million on a now demolished Tin Shed, several millions into MRA, a million into WhoCare N/E, hundreds of thousands on 1 masterplan after another, £200,000 on an old bakery, £1.5 million on an abandoned town plan, hundreds of thousands in lost planning appeals, plus.... over a million for the new town plan.

Off the cuff, thats about £10 million pounds of council tax, & what has the town got to show for it, i'll tell you, absolutely & totally the square root of Sweet FA... Thats what.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on December 12, 2016, 05: PM
You really don't get it do you ?... It isn't the council tax rise that boils people s p**s, it is the self serving narrow minded attitude to wasting peoples council tax on a lavish scale, with absolutely no return for their money apart from cuts to services.

I expect to pay tax, it isn't something I started to do last week, I have paid tax for over 50 years & council tax for 50, it is about what happens to the tax we pay that matters, when this council spent £2.4 million on a good weekend, £4 million on an unused Transport Interchange, £2 Million on a now demolished Tin Shed, several millions into MRA, a million into WhoCare N/E, hundreds of thousands on 1 masterplan after another, £200,000 on an old bakery, £1.5 million on an abandoned town plan, hundreds of thousands in lost planning appeals, plus.... over a million for the new town plan.

Off the cuff, thats about £10 million pounds of council tax, & what has the town got to show for it, i'll tell you, absolutely & totally the square root of Sweet FA... Thats what.
Well said that man.....I wouldn't mind a Council Tax precept for Adult Care - but do we really think that's where it would go?

Steely Dan

Blimey. It's like a load of thoughts have been thrown up in the air and landed randomly on the forum.

The starvation of funding for the NHS and cuts in social care funding is ENTIRELY down to the last two Tory governments. No matter your political persuasion that is irrefutable.

IIRC more than 90% of NHS Trusts are severely in debt. That is nothing to do with bad management or waste because surely they wouldn't all be badly managed and profligate.

The cuts in social care have massively compounded the problems in the NHS.

So, that's one issue. The second issue is how council's use council tax and there is no doubt that Hartlepool Council is wasteful and excessive in some areas. That is nothing to do with council workers or officers, it's the fault of the council.

Sadly, Hartlepool has a council that is run by people whose talents would be stretched of they were running a bath never mind a whole town.

There is no doubt that extra money raised from council tax will be largely  wasted in Hartlepool because the morons running the show will divert the cash unless very rigid ring fencing is in place.

But let's be realistic, people who haven't had a pay rise in years and are already struggling shouldn't be asked to stump up more tax. Rich individuals and cormpanies should be paying. Just getting all the tax a adders and avoiders to pay what they should would solve the problem.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on December 12, 2016, 05: PM
Sometimes  (like in a war) you have to deliberately kill some of your own troops in order to gain victory. The present labour group may have some good people in it but the way they sit mute and vote for everything the thieves tell them to means they are part of the problem. They deserve no sympathy and the quicker they all go the better.

Absolutely spot on MK1. A lot of people need to start thinking about the town instead of their pockets.

Fred C again Spot on couldn't agree more...

Steely Dan - whatever political persuasion we are I think anyone with an once of common sense will agree with your analysis- HOWEVER- the aim here and elsewhere should be to force some form of accountability on the Kremlin and stop them pi**ing our money up the wall, instead of helping those who need it.

The problem is HOW?

How many c**k ups scams and blatant criminal acts do we need to have in the town before somebody actually picks up on the fact that the Kremlin Clowncillers ( nobody is talking here about council WORKERS) are not fit for purpose and basically shafting us?