Rigorous Recruitment Process

Started by steveL, September 05, 2016, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Here's a quote from Gill Alexander from one of the Mail stories today as she welcomed 21 new apprentices into the council:

"I want to congratulate you on being selected for an apprenticeship because I know that we have a rigorous recruitment process that aims to ensure that we get the best."

Couldn't agree more. It certainly worked for your brother-in-law, Gill
. ::)

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-council-takes-on-21-youngsters-for-the-future-1-8104379
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Malcopool

Please, for a newcomer, who is the brother-in-law?

Land Phil

I tar her with the same brush as the mob.

not4me

perhaps DNA testing should make an appearance on the application forms

steveL

well at the very least, inter-breeding should be discouraged
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

seaton

Quote from: steveL on September 05, 2016, 05: PM
Here's a quote from Gill Alexander from one of the Mail stories today as she welcomed 21 new apprentices into the council:

"I want to congratulate you on being selected for an apprenticeship because I know that we have a rigorous recruitment process that aims to ensure that we get the best."

Couldn't agree more. It certainly worked for your brother-in-law, Gill
. ::)

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/hartlepool-council-takes-on-21-youngsters-for-the-future-1-8104379

As in most jobs its nepotism, who know not what you know, rather the devil you know than you don't from my experience. I would imagine there will be a few more of the 21 who have connections with the Council relatives or otherwise.
She must be very naive to come out with that statement knowing she would be found out or she has been indoctrinated by the Mob.

Lord Elpus

I understand Gill Alexanders sister in law also works for HBC.

Land Phil

She sounds more like Cranney every day.

Inspector Knacker

Are all the apprentices long standing residents of the town ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.