CAB's Aspirations on the Rise

Started by steveL, November 27, 2015, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Apparently the move to Elwick Rise is true - but it hasn't happened yet - still going through the process, apparently.

Now would someone like to do the maths? I have an idea, why not get Cranney to give the council's resident NEET (not in employment, education or training) a job and a piece of paper stating an inflated salary - that should help with the mortgage. Oh hang on, it's been done. ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Surely councillors who abide by the 7 Nolan Principles would'nt resort to subterfuge to obtain a mortgage ?

DRiddle

If it's good enough for Mandy . . .

fred c

If Lying Ste is indeed working for an organistion that receives grant funding from HBC, how does that square with him being sacked for gross industrial mis-conduct from a neighbouring authority ?

Surely a job application shoud be accompanied by a current CV, I can't believe that any prospective employer would be impressed, when the last employer listed on that CV dismissed the applicant for gross industrial mis-conduct.

You would think the chairman of a council that grant funded an organisation that employed such a person would be asking serious questions of the manager &  board of trustees of such an organisation.

the_exile

Throw into the mix the fact that the botox faced one is/was on the long term pat and mick..............

As I said earlier this week the Hartlepool Beckham's must be using Mandelson's mortgage advisor, unless of course they saved all of their pennies by living a very frugal life to get together a very sizeable deposit.

HMRC should be looking at these two (and a few others on the Council)

stokoe

Quote from: the_exile on November 27, 2015, 11: PM
Throw into the mix the fact that the botox faced one is/was on the long term pat and mick..............

As I said earlier this week the Hartlepool Beckham's must be using Mandelson's mortgage advisor, unless of course they saved all of their pennies by living a very frugal life to get together a very sizeable deposit.

HMRC should be looking at these two (and a few others on the Council)

Well mr exile are you saying by saving there pennies all this time its been LAMBRINI and not the veuve clicquot they have been drinking.

the_exile

Stokoe I would envisage it being nothing stronger than vimto, in order to amass those sort of funds from SSp and Income Support :-)

The Hartlepool Beckham's are too be commended on their austerity measures, remember the union jack jacket, obviously borrowed one of the old flags from the civic and ran it up himself on an old singer............................ whilst the whole town chuckled at the thought that the botoxed one actually went out and bought such a hideous jacket, we should have been admiring his needlework skills along with his vision.................................

I wonder what the pair call their new home, Belchers palace is my bet

Alnwickist

A current CV in Belchers case would be a blank piece of A4.Same as the empty head.

the_exile

In fairness alnwickist, a blank A4 sheet is maybe too big.

His CV could surely fit on the back of a blank post card!!!!!

Never mind there will be a C.I.C. business in the town, run by a notorious C.I.C. Guru, who obviously do not have the most stringent of checks when it comes to employing new employees!!!!!

I am sure that the more air-headed belcher will be a raging success in his new role, how much is a stable hand paid these days

Alnwickist

Maybe change the name from Elwick Rise to Fiddlers Court.

Where do you get a mortgage to buy a £500k house on welfare?.£100k deposit. Ah, be on the planning committee.

steveL

There are lots of stories surrounding CAB's 'career' in Hartlepool starting with a glowing reference from Easington District Council in their effort to off-load him onto HBC's Benefits Section where he seems to have spent much of the time causing trouble of one sort or another; the rest of the time he seems to have spent on the sick.

There was some sort of claim for repetitive strain injury or something similar. (this is usually related to the hands of keyboard operators but in CAB's case it may have been more jaw related if the amount of office bitching he did is anything to go by.)

One of the more infamous results of this was a concession by HBC that someone else should carry his files for him around the building and, in one instance, after he had got into the office lift his accompanying  'Sherpa' found that they couldn't fit in and was forced to use the stairs. When they got to correct floor, the 'Sherpa' faced the wrath of CAB for taking so long.

He eventually left after playing the gay card of discrimination and started Tribunal proceedings but ended up settling out of court for a sum of around £70,000 - less than many people have claimed the settlement to be and even then, it included 3 months payment in lieu.

He joined Healthwatch as Manager after being the sole candidate in a very rushed recruitment process. He had no previous experience in the Health Sector and, given how his previous employment ended, you can't help but wonder how he managed to secure the job. There have long been suggestions that the job was fixed and never advertised, or if it was, it was advertised for a very brief period. Again, he has spent much of the time at Healthwatch on the sick suffering from a very geo-specific condition which was at its worst in Grange Road but appeared to lessen significantly in severity by the time he reached Victoria Road and which disappeared entirely in Mexico and the Mediterranean.     
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

hartlepool sea coalers

HMMMMMMMM wonder if that funded their trip to niagra falls and return on the queen mary fist class drinking  ackers champers every night   

Johnny Bongo

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe there are two different/ specific environments between Grange road and Victoria road, thereby having a totally different effect on CAB's condition! The Wallace Line springs to mind!  Please Google it.  Perhaps he can only 'successfully adapt' to the Victoria road environment, where he is among other 'creatures' of the same species/ genus.  Any suggestions as to the Latin/ Scientific name for such a species/ genus would be appreciated.  Here's one that I reckon fits the bill...www.iflscience.com/plants-and.../watch-parasitic-fungus-erupt-ants-head. 

fred c

Apparently "Lying Ste" is not employed by OFCA, he is doing some voluntary work for them, so I don't see him contributing much to the up keep of Akers Belcher Towers anytime soon.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on December 01, 2015, 09: PMso I don't see him contributing much to the up keep of Akers Belcher Towers anytime soon.

Surely' Belcher Akers'?