Cranney in The Sun

Started by steveL, June 20, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Gillespie

I think Steve L went to the same charm school as Harry B.

The irony is - no one gives a flying f*ck about what you say think or do.

Bye bye

not4me

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on June 23, 2015, 02: PM
I think Steve L went to the same charm school as Harry B.

The irony is - no one gives a flying f*ck about what you say think or do.

Bye bye

*Elvis has left the building*  ;D

grim reaper

Spot on KD.  ::)
Apparently, we have all got to sing from the same hymn sheet...theirs!
And they have the temerity to call people on here 'Nazi's'.  :P

I don't bother with the site too much now, it is akin to the Hartlepool mail, only good for reading the drip, drip, drip of quasi Labour ethos and the left wing crap from the Mirror and Telegraph.
Never any mention of the Labour ministers changing their tune over the 'mansion tax', austerity, immigration numbers, welfare payments, support for business and entrepreneurs etc. etc. after they were annihilated in the election.  ;D
All of those aspects were key parts of the potential Labour govt. As soon as they didn't get in, every minister of Milliband knifed him in the back and debunked his policies, stating he wasn't the man for the job.
We never see THAT posted on here and yet there's plenty about the issues of a fledgling party and its issues.

This site has become a haven for those wishing to snipe at other peoples thoughts and political persuasion.
Nazi's? Take a look in the mirror pal.

steveL

"only good for reading the drip, drip, drip of quasi Labour ethos and the left wing crap from the Mirror and Telegraph."

You must be the only person in the UK who considers The Telegraph to be 'left wing' and I seem to remember that Tony Benn was very anti-EU and about as left-wing as they come. You can also find comments on The Mail describing this site as 'a right-wing rag'.

KD: There's no 'up to a point'. Gillespie was referring to the General Election and accused PHF of spoiling the result for him when they didn't even have a candidate. For some reason he believes everyone had a responsibility to vote for UKIP and had no right to vote for whoever they wanted. It really isn't up to you to explain his twisted logic.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be about Cranney. I'm happy to debate the low level of intelligence of the average UKIP supporter/councillor but it should really be on another thread.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

grim reaper

Auto suggestion-- The telegraph was on the coffee table as I typed--I meant, of course, The Guardian.
With regards to the rest of my comments-- stet.

Oh yes, I wonder why, when I queried your other like-minded 'contributors' calling people on here Nazi's, their use of the word wasn't altered.
When I quoted them using it, you altered mine to '*'s' and *'s?

A once good site, reduced to maligning contributors that do not fit your point of view.
Sad.

steveL

I didn't alter anything; the word censor is automatic but if it feeds your paranoia to think otherwise then it's fine by me.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stationario

Hartlepudlion

I don't think stevel and admin are to blame. For us long time contributors the slagging matches and name calling took off over the last coupe of years. Diddle and stevel were the main targets originally so, of course, they defended themselves.

There are too many personality battles going on at the moment and I, for one, do not understand the need for it (perhaps it is a long term issue between the protagonists rather than policy) The only winners in all of this are the Labour Party and its Councillors.

Maybe you guys can bury the hatchets and concentrate on the common aims of at least reducing the Labour Party's majority in the Council so that Hartlepool can become a better place.

Jim Gillespie

Steve,

I must now add liar to your list of attributes.

You know as well as I do that Thompson and Brash were 100% behind Picton standing for MP.  THAT is what I'm referring to.

PHF is now in total chaos (arguably they have been for a long time) with the left not knowing what the right are doing and sub plots within the PHF, which has clearly been used by certain individuals for their own hidden agendas.

When this site was H-T-H it had some substance; now it's as bad as Harry B's Facebook presence.

I'll leave you boys and girls to squabble amongst yourselves, for that is all this forum is now - a bunfight which achieves nothing.

And Steve L has the cheek to call UKIP supporters of low intelligence; LOL, you've been well and truly had by the PHF Trojan Horse.

DRiddle

Just had a chuckle at the ramble above from JG. There are only a handful of people who were present at the specific meeting when Stephen Picton opted to run for MP. Everyone present that evening knows it almost didn't happen at all and that the decision to run was Stephens and Stephens alone. Jonathan Brash wasn't even present at the meeting. Honestly Jim, I don't know how strong the vapour is in those E-cigarettes you hawk around the town, but it would appear to be hallucinogenic.

The amount of conspiracy theories concerning PHF in the mind of Ukippers (and others) is truly laughable.

Crazy times ahead.

steveL

I know that Thompson (Independent) was Steve Picton's agent; not so sure about Brash(Independent Labour). He may have been involved or not - don't know. Either way, Picton eventually stood as an Independent.

The question is how do you get from that to : "Only UKIP could've beaten Labour, but that unholy mob of PHF wannabies deliberately spoilt things. So we now have to endure 5 more years.

This thread is supposed to be about Cranney yet somehow, you've decided that nothing can be done about Cranney because not enough people voted for your man in the General Election - go figure.

I think Riddle probably voted for Picton; but then again I didn't, so what does that prove - nothing, except that people are entitled to vote for whoever they wish.

For such a staunch UKIPPER, Jim I would say that I'm surprised that you haven't joined the party but then we both know that you wouldn't be interested unless:

a) you thought you could make money out of it
b) you could lead it and tell everyone else what to do - at least the local party.
c) you could get a free advert for your e-cigs on their election leaflets.

As for the low-intelligence quip, I'm afraid the evidence is all there. So far UKIP have given us a couple of Munchkins in the council chamber but it was their Seaton candidate which really swung it for me. There's something seriously wrong with UKIP's current gene pool.

Where's Eric Wilson when you need him?